tips for gain gems

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
superhyoga

tips for gain gems

Postby superhyoga » Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 am

Hi:

I would like to know a good way to change gold for gems. I have tried to buy silver keys and gold keys but, no one sell me the keys for the max price (in gold)

I am a level 37, and i would like that other objects can be good for the trade gold/gems.

I need a lot of gems for update the cauldron.

Thanks.
Superhyoga.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: tips for gain gems

Postby Shiroe » Mon May 22, 2017 2:55 am

superhyoga wrote:Hi:

I would like to know a good way to change gold for gems. I have tried to buy silver keys and gold keys but, no one sell me the keys for the max price (in gold)

They do. You just got put at the back of the first-in-first-out queue that's several months long because so many people request keys for gold.

I am a level 37, and i would like that other objects can be good for the trade gold/gems.

I need a lot of gems for update the cauldron.

Make precrafts that sell for gems at the tradehouse, such as great Nordic Lutes etc.
If you don't want to do that,but want to flip, then you'll run into things such as magic chests, which right now are priced at 27.3M to get 8 gems post-tax (11 pre-tax), so about 3.4M per gem.
Other thing: if you're not playing on mobile, consider installing Shop Heroes there and linking your account there; 50+ gems/day from the gem videos should be doable for most. (I get batches of about 5 videos per time I login, so with 5 logins per day, that's 5*5*2=50 gems)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

darkbake

Postby darkbake » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:19 pm

What I've been doing to earn gems is to fuse a common item that is worth a lot of gems as an epic with a flawless item that is either the same one or a cheaper one of a bit lower level. There is usually around a 30% epic chance for the common item. You can request both the common item for gold and the flawless item for a few gems, and then sell the epics you get and make upwards of 30 gems each. Aim to get epics that come from chests, even if you don't have the blueprint, you can request them as commons.

darkbake

Postby darkbake » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:01 pm

I have been analyzing a way to exchange gold for gems. I am thinking of putting up a guide at some point. Basically, it is making high-end legendaries from scratch / gold efficiently through fusing.

This is a rough draft of what I am working on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1piT ... sp=sharing

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 am

If you factor in craft slot use, cauldron use etc. , I'm not sure the gems/week would be higher than just crafting moneymakers (Ocarina, DFP or better) and then flipping to gems or making precrafts (mostly flawless and lower level, so much, much quicker fusing) .

Not sure how big the market is anyway for such legendaries... Hard to craft items with skill at legendary or below? People wanting to get a discount by fusing legendaries compared to straight-up buying a myth skill@myth item?

If you insist on going for such high level epics/legendaries, I guess Azure Boots (last of the heavy boots line, no precraft) is a usable item to at the same time generate gold and generate fusion fodder from those that proc higher quality.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Gems/week are cetain to be lower than just crafting moneymakers if you're trying to fuse input-efficiently as darkbake suggests. More net profit per finished item, but so many fewer finished products than using a time-efficient fuse method that it's less net profit overall.

In addition to craft/fuse slot usage, people should also consider the implicit opportunity cost of a trade slot. Those high level myths/legs can sit for days or weeks until they sell, tying up a slot that could otherwise be offering/requesting something else that would generate value for you.

I'm not quite sure how to appropraitely value that (similar to some imputed fuse-time opportunity cost), but I'd certainly put the floor at a minimum of 10 gems/day, given how many different lowish lvl great/flawless you could quickly spam 10 of and then sell off over the course of a day for a gem each.

darkbake

Postby darkbake » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:30 am

All right, so I think it is effective to sell epics and legendaries on the market. Pick one with a skill that sells, or something you already have the blueprint for. Craft a bunch, fuse great + good -> flawless, then flawless + common -> epic (there are failures, but it uses less components overall).

Take 4 of those epics and fuse it with a worthless legend to make a legend of the better item, or even a mythic of one of the items. Or fuse an epic with two commons for a legend chance, but that is best used when the epic is of a worthless item.

What you don't sell on the market, you can sell to your heroes.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”