Login problems from Chinese players

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
wew3

Login problems from Chinese players

Postby wew3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 am

HI
I come from china, I played this game 1 year ago.
I'm level 55 now, and I have bought many many packages
I have a lot of friends play this game.
But I cannot login game sometimes.
My friends and most of chinese players have the same situation.

I tried to research it and found the problem .
When I login, the game have 4 http request from "https://storage.googleapis.com/shopheroes-data"

Well, for many reasons, players in china cannot connect storage.googleapis.com, we have to wait a long time, only got a 502 response.
If we want to play game, we have to use proxy or other way.

I advice you to change another way or another website which chinese players can connect.

Thanks

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Login problems from Chinese players

Postby cynthrocks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 am

Hi! This problem was addressed in another thread:

cc_Darkis wrote:
KoalaKingHuggies wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Hey there fisxxx,

Our team is aware of the recent issues and working to get it fixed.

We will be adding on more events and some gems for everyone to help make up for this.

The ip block isn't on our end and the Team has verified this.

We should have it fixed shortly!

hey darkis, just something that is a heads-up

if you want to get it easier to unblock the game in china there is one step you should take - publish the roulette odds.

i know for a fact that other games did it for the same reason - for example, League of legends published the odds of getting each results from their chests.

the reason for that is that in china gambling is practically illegal and if you want it to be allowed you need to give the odds of each outcome.

The server issue literally has nothing to do with the 'Chest Odds' and our Game is not blocked in China. Everything legal wise is all in the clear.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Login problems from Chinese players

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 am

Team is working on this and just as a heads up the game might be going down for a short while to fix the lag/server connections across the board.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “Bugs & Issues”