Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Postby Ronin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Slightly different direction now, but it looks like there is a speedrunner 2 dagger among the new primals; does this mean we can run a 75% SR Kuro team or is there a cap somewhere?

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Ronin wrote:Slightly different direction now, but it looks like there is a speedrunner 2 dagger among the new primals; does this mean we can run a 75% SR Kuro team or is there a cap somewhere?

Yep 75% SR Kuro!
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

CathA7x

Postby CathA7x » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 am

Just to be clear, do my power items need to be unbreakable otherwise my other items will break?

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:14 am

CathA7x wrote:Just to be clear, do my power items need to be unbreakable otherwise my other items will break?

No. The 6-7 Support being enough for a super low break chance calculations are based off of the 42 items of a 6 hero team having average break chance of 5%. you could of course go for "0%" on the power items, which might push your break odds from "once every few months" to "less than one a year"... ;) You could also go for above 0% on those and make some higher level/power ones instead. (not that gearing heroes with lvl 50-55 mythicals as ultimate power items is practical for many. ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

CathA7x

Postby CathA7x » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:34 am

Aaaah! Thank you!

I was leaving the remaining items spots of my heroes empty by fear that my other items would break. Therefore, I couldn't do all the quests, my heroes were not strong enough...!

G-Wizz

Postby G-Wizz » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:04 pm

I've decided to tear down my dream builds because I realized I was striving for wayyyy too many mythicals to activate skills. So I'm trying to build using these priorities (in order):

1. Four six-man teams
2. Speed Runner whenever possible
3. Six Support points per party
4. 100% Energetic
5. Treasure haul skills (Scavenger, Treasure Hunter, Detect Secrets)
6. Strength increases (Fireball, Cone of Cold, etc)

However, I only want to use items that activate their skills now with legendary or below. Has anyone else tried this (ie, have a setup I can copy)?

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:23 pm

G-Wizz wrote:...
However, I only want to use items that activate their skills now with legendary or below. Has anyone else tried this (ie, have a setup I can copy)?

This is my current setup, it is completely Mythical free (for now).
BP's are kinda from all over the place, including premium content, so you'll have to adapt obviously.
You'll probably have to open the image on its own to actually read it, sorry.
Teams 1 to 4 are 100% Energetic with Team 5 at 50% Energetic.
Teams 1 to 4 have Support 7 with Team 5 at Support 6.

Amazon/Brothers-in-Arms prioritised over Speed Runner.
Then Speed Runner and Gangster for Team 1 (lady rogues) and Commander elsewhere.
Then Healer and Revive where I can, adding Scavenger and Treasure Hunter then, and Strength items to fill out the build.
Lorelei has a Gold Digger ring because I currently have no other skilled item in slot for her.
Hope this helps.
Last edited by aks47u on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kobisjeruk
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kobisjeruk » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:00 pm

G-Wizz wrote:...

I think what you're trying to do is exactly what I'm been doing so here's my setup. Its a progression from the original 'Spice Girls' and 'Brotector' found HERE to Iron BPs and below to Golden and below and now adding in some Magic BPs that I've got (incl. lvl 36 gloves - Freezing Bracers with arch wizard 1 which I forgot).

1st team (Kuro Shobi): 8 support, 100% energetic, 90% healer, 50% speedy
2nd team (Darthos): 6 support, 100% energetic, 90% healer, 35% speedy
3rd team (Alicia): 7 support, 100% energetic, 115% healer, 20% speedy
4th team (Lancaster): 6 support, 100% energetic, 70% healer, 20% speedy

You musn't neglect healer skill (until you can get to 100% revive) to ensure the optimal raid/quest efficiency.

With that said, this is what I'm working on now and this might be slightly off what you're aiming for:-

3rd team (Alicia): 7 support, 100% energetic, 115% healer, 30% speedy
4th team (Edward): 6 support, 100% energetic, 90% healer, 30% speedy

The real difference is the inclusion of Night Spike (lvl 38 spear with speedy 1) and Infantry Helmet (lvl 27 helmet with support 1). And changing the team #4 leader from Lancaster to Edward (with slight change to individual setup) to get that 30% speedy and 90% healer.
What if we make a petition on change.org to ask for a different CM? #EnergeticConspiracy #SupportIsSafe

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:25 am

kobisjeruk wrote:.
3rd team (Alicia): 7 support, 100% energetic, 115% healer, 30% speedy
4th team (Edward): 6 support, 100% energetic, 90% healer, 30% speedy

Just wondering if there's still enough (team) power in there to run the high quests you want with the focus on Speedrunner over things like Amazon/Brothers-in-Arms?
Right now my Lancaster's brotector group is the only one that can run Shards of Gaia and even they can't run all green faces on its first boss. I don't expect to be able to switch from Odette to Kuro until I can give Kuro a Gaia's Flute (raid blueprint with Amazon II - at mythical -_- ) to boost up her team mates or I'd probably drop 1 or 2 locations of what I can run quest-wise. (well, I could probably give the lowest about 3 of the team each a mythical lvl 30-40 item to compensate for the power, but that would be nearly as annoying as the Gaia's Flute. :| )

My items haven't changed too much from the sets I posted at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7882 ,
but my Odette team still can't run higher than Uncharted Jungle/Ancient Essences with all green faces. I really need to give my Odette a "power" item; time to get (back) to work on a legendary or mythical Seven Stars for her (would probably need 2 power items for her if she wasn't adding her Amazon II)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

kobisjeruk
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kobisjeruk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:20 am

Shiroe wrote:Just wondering if there's still enough (team) power in there to run the high quests you want with the focus on Speedrunner over things like Amazon/Brothers-in-Arms?

As of now I don't quest higher than Uncharted Jungle (Ancient Essence). My weakest hero on the weakest team has 78k after boost and whatnot but the injury downtime is too much to risk it for the Tainted Grove and Primal Lair nodes and I have no use for the craft mats in the other 2 quest nodes. The 2 new quests dont make sense in the grand scheme of things, it widen the gap between players and pretty much force people to play a certain way that they might not be comfortable with but thats just my opinion as someone who are at the middle ground. I might do Tainted Grove but I wouldn't touch Primal Lair until I have 100% Revive team (or 2).
What if we make a petition on change.org to ask for a different CM? #EnergeticConspiracy #SupportIsSafe

Return to “Strategy & Guides”