Raid Challenge - Super Scary Halloween Edition

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
Pixie
"Great" Mastery Member

Raid Challenge - Super Scary Halloween Edition

Postby Pixie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Welcome to the super scary Halloween edition of the raid challenge………..  be afraid….. very afraid……  mwah ha ha! :twisted:

This week we’re gonna play Trick or Treat!

This one’s going to involve a bit of audience participation with the prize draw :lol:

Prizes may be really good or they may be not so good!
Are you feeling lucky or will the ghosts guide the bot to the rotten apples!

So how’s this going to work… well for the less brave, there will be a normal draw as usual on the ‪Monday night‬.
For those who ain’t afraid of no ghost there will be a spooky draw on Halloween for the brave to battle the ghosts, ghouls and goblins to get some good prizes.
If your number is drawn as a ‘lucky’ winner you’ll need to ask bot to roll for a prize.
You can either do this yourself, or nominate a friend, citymate or any other brave soul who’s online for the draw.
Bot is scarily random so he may be naughty or nice!
If he is too scarily random and the same prize is drawn twice, you may need to ask him again, depending on the prize.
There will be different prize tiers and each prize list will have different tiers of prizes.
There will be a chance to win or lose different things this raid, not just shiny items :o
I'll post the prize lists prior to the draw so you can drool over or beg the bot to choose the 'right' number!
The higher you raid the better prize list you'll be entered into but there will be trick or treats in every list :twisted:
As always there will be only one prize per person, if bot really likes you and your number is called again it will be redrawn.

Raiding Tiers:
Super scary raider – 40k
Ghost raider – 20k
Vampire raider – 10k
Werewolf raider – 5k
Pumpkin raiders – 2k – 5 winners

Draws will take place as usual in the discord channel https://discord.gg/GUUrA8C
Usual rules apply

Happy Raiding and be careful out there :lol:
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Raid Challenge - Super Scary Halloween Edition

Postby Kim! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:54 pm

There will be a chance to win or lose different things this raid, not just shiny items :o

Can you elaborate a bit on the "or lose" part of that for those who have their RNG cursed by voodoo? ^^;

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Good luck to everyone and hopefully the bot is nice!
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Pixie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Pixie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:51 am

Kim! wrote:

Can you elaborate a bit on the "or lose" part of that for those who have their RNG cursed by voodoo? ^^;

Don’t worry it only means you can’t win everything on the list so ‘lose’ the others. There won’t be anything really bad, just not as good as the others! I’ve resisted the urge to add a myth knife :lol: for now....... :twisted:

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 am

Pixie wrote:I’ve resisted the urge to add a myth knife :lol: for now....... :twisted:

Add a mythical club to it and call it "mythical knife club membership"... ;) :twisted:
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Pixie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Pixie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Prize list now available to view:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... CRGY70TczA
Winners will get to roll to choose a prize from the list.
Good luck :D

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:50 pm

NGNL:

I'm not sure if any of my citymates will be on discord for the draw but we'd like to be included, if one of us gets drawn and we're not there please let whoever looks enthusiastic (and lucky!) roll for us. ^^; Thanks Pixie!

Arty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:58 am

5 entries from Mayestica

Banana

Postby Banana » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:41 am

7 from Chill Town

Ilaoi
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Ilaoi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 am

Cityname: Kinred

I behave myself? As child, I see Tazan naked, Pinocchio was an liar and Aladin an thief. Cinderella come home at midnigth. Snowwhite lived whit 7 men. Popeye was an smoker and tattooed, Pacman take an pill after pill. Happend in my childhood.

Return to “Community Tavern”