Raid Challenge December onwards

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
Pixie
"Great" Mastery Member

Raid Challenge December onwards

Postby Pixie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Weekly Raid Challenge

Hope everyone enjoyed the campaign, I thought you could do with a rest and have a few normal weeks ;)
We'll have a scary Halloween event in a few weeks then normal weeks running into December. Currently planning on having a 3 week break over xmas so you can all party and spend some family time before coming back all refreshed ready for a new campaign in January. Just a heads up!

For all those that haven't played before, everyone is welcome to join in. All you need to do is collect over 2k raid points to enter. Usually one person enters for the entire city.

Raid format is 1 draw for over 10k winning a higher level epic primal then 3 draws for a lower level epic primal.

Only 1 prize per person per week. You may be entered in multiple draws which will increase your odds of winning but you will only be allowed to win once per week, even if bot really likes you :lol:

Usual Rules:
Open to any player raiding over 2k
Please screenshot your end results either in forum post or in the Discord channel https://discord.gg/GUUrA8C and let me know your city. It's easier if one person enters for the entire city. (hint.. Don't collect first reward)
To make all the data entry easier, please can you add city name first and use 1 screenshot per 4 entries (order doesn't matter) it just saves me a lot of time scrolling and zooming to see them.
Links will not be accepted
Please include the full raid screen i.e. Don't crop it too much!
Entries will close at 8pm UTC, 9pm BST after raid end (4 hours prior to normal raid start time, 20 hours after raid)
The draw will be done live using the bot within the Discord channel sometime after this. Draws may be postponed until Tuesday due to time constraints.
Winners : I'll need your in game Id, if you can DM/pm me to save me searching then it would be appreciated but not a necessity. Once I've got everyone's numbers I'll forward the full list.
Darkis has very kindly offered to distribute prizes so you should see these magically appear in your inventory. Please be patient :D
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Raid Challenge Oct onwards

Postby Catarina » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:54 pm

3 weeks break? But no one will off the raid or make it fast and low points in game.. so we will make Raid again and again, and 30 and 31 December too.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:05 am

Catarina wrote:3 weeks break? But no one will off the raid or make it fast and low points in game.. so we will make Raid again and again, and 30 and 31 December too.

Well, if your mayor still insists on getting the 40k during holidays, they can of course offer raid incentives themselves. Would be a bit sad if Pixies raffle is the only reason your raiders complete the raid. ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Ilaoi
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Ilaoi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Cityname:Kinred
I behave myself? As child, I see Tazan naked, Pinocchio was an liar and Aladin an thief. Cinderella come home at midnigth. Snowwhite lived whit 7 men. Popeye was an smoker and tattooed, Pacman take an pill after pill. Happend in my childhood.

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:25 pm

NGNL:

Kuscka
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Kuscka » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Dredstopia
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." --Mohandas K. Gandhi
"What ever you put in is not what you'll get out, it will remain a suprise!! Just keep doing it." --Shop Heros Cauldron by Kuscka

Banana

Postby Banana » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:13 am

4 from Chill Town

Arty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:38 am

5 entries from Mayestica

cleax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby cleax » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:07 am

7 Entries this week for Hopeland :

Pixie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Pixie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:26 pm

The draw has now been done and the results are in :D

We had 434 entries with quite a few new cities joining in :) 47 made it into the top tier 10k

10k winner of an epic summoning flute:

Sam from Elmwood

2k winners of an epic Gaias essence :

BilboShopKeeper from Ballers
Vargonian from BrainDamages
noegge from Rotzloffelbande

Gratz to all the winners and thanks for joining in :D

Back next week :)
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

Return to “Community Tavern”