long time still unmastered blueprints

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

long time still unmastered blueprints

Postby Shiroe » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:05 am

So, the facebook page right now has its "what have you recently mastered?" post at https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/pho ... 19/?type=3

What I'm curious about is what long ago unlocked blueprints are gathering dust still left unmastered or even uncrafted for people?

Never got around to mastering that last blueprint of the very first seasonal pack...

Magic chest still hasn't RNG-ed me that obnoxious precraft for that raid blueprint...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: long time still unmastered blueprints

Postby aks47u » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:04 am

Same here with the Hell Bomb. I've 3 Magic BPs left to get and of course the precraft is one of them.

Lionstar

Postby Lionstar » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:26 pm

I have only three items not mastered and actually the precrafts are not an issue... the kryptonite and the hellfire ruby is. So expensive and when you open primal chests you get 10 horns. :?

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:55 am

Lionstar wrote:I have only three items not mastered and actually the precrafts are not an issue... the kryptonite and the hellfire ruby is. So expensive and when you open primal chests you get 10 horns. :?

Have you had any luck opening primals and getting a free BP step completion?
I ran out of Hellfire Rubies trying to master 2 of the newer BPs, can't imagine how much it's going to cost me to master the rest of the new primals.

The Oracle's Armor was my 1st raid BP, that's also sitting there unmastered, probably my longest.

Return to “Community Tavern”