A fond farewell.

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

A fond farewell.

Postby Speadie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:23 pm

It's time I said goodbye. I started on 7th Feb 2016 and I created Elmwood City, but the members we had, made it. I made alot of great in game friends and the city has become a regular amongst the top ten for a long time now. Elmwood is an honest friendly city with very little drama. We have always competed well whilst remaining a relaxed group. The new mayor, Beate, is a fantastic player and she absolutely loves our city. I'm so proud of all my members past and present.

I won't say too much about CC as we know what's happened in the past. I am/was an honest hard working mayor and player. My reasons for quitting though could have been, are not because of them, but personal reasons. I hope they deliver for you.

Thats enough from me, I'm just another player. It's with sadness that I say goodbye. So many wonderful people and players are/were part of this game. Stay a strong community and remember its just a game, but you guys make it more than just a game.

Take care :-(

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: A fond farewell.

Postby Abqu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Be safe, Speadie.

cynthrocks

Postby cynthrocks » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Lionstar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Godspeed Speadie!

ixxley

Postby ixxley » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:17 am

its sad to see you go speadie, as i said much earlier today when i first heard the news, i wish you all the best bud, and hope to see you around in another game some where. take care bud

JAT!!!

Postby JAT!!! » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 am

I will miss you, Speadie. Best wishes in all things!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks for all the help you given players and I'm sure they will miss the guidance sorely in World Chat. Feel free to come back and check in time to time! 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm

But...my arch rival....

It's been great pushing my city to out-do you, Speadie! I won't stop just because you're not there. Here's to hoping you come back and see us back above you!
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

DeeDee
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby DeeDee » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:51 am

Best wishes and good thoughts going your way Speadie. Has always been a pleasure.

Take care,
Dee

amberfer

Postby amberfer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Oh wow Speadie! I will sure miss you. You were a great mayor during my stint in Elmwood, and B is a great choice for mayor (as long as she doesn't hide in her corner! LOL) Thanks for taking me in when I made a (CLOUDCADE APPROVED for everyone reading along, who may be concerned for me) alternate account because I wanted to experience a high level city without abandoning my other city. I'm sorry to see you go but I understand you're a busy guy with a large family. Maybe you will secretly come back someday under another nick and join Eolythes? ;)

Return to “Community Tavern”