Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
User avatar
Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:37 pm

SQ6: Should Abqu get a precraft slot?
ASQ6: I dunno, I was curious what you guys thought. Everyone who answered got credit.
SQ6 raffle winner: Kim!!!

-----

Q22: Which heroes are in this image?
AQ22: Edward, Karal, Nya, Fran, Garreth, Albert, Gauvin.
Q22 raffle winner: Taly!

---

Q23: Which heroes are in this image?
AQ23: Fran, Clovis, Palash, Louca, Kuro.
Q23 Raffle winner: Oooiiiooo!

----

Q24: Which heroes are in this image?
AQ24: Louca, Oniera, Kurul.
Q24 Raffle winner: Pingstar!

-----

Old Q15: Who is related to Clovis?
Old A15: Thomas.
Old Q15 Raffle winner: Prometheus!

------

30/30 correct raffle: kobisjeruk!

15/30 correct raffle: acespokket!

-------

The "I Answered All the Questions Correctly and Still Didn't Win A Single Prize" Giveaway:
- annabanana!

--------

The "I Answered Half (Or More) of All the Questions Correctly and Still Didn't Win A Single Prize" Giveaway:
- aks47u
- rashimakerenmosa
- Ynoga
- max. plunder
- cleax
- genius_gamer
- Herosleeptime
- Jelesey
- Suizul
- Kidlike
- sadow

-------------------------------------------

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH THESE GIVEAWAYS. SEE ME ON MY STREAM IF POSSIBLE, ITS EASIEST FOR ME.

-------------------------------------------

This officially concludes the Heroes Holiday aka Holiday Heroes event.

Thank you everyone for all of your support and patience while I worked out the early kinks. I had a ton of fun proctoring this event, and it seems like more than some of you learned a thing or two about Shop Heroes.

If anyone has feedback on how to make this event better in the future, please post in this thread!

I'll be spending time with my family today (Christmas Day), so please be patient with the giveaways.

-------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Holidays, Shop Heroes community,

love, your loyal supporter and genuine friend,

Abqu

annabanana
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:00 am

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby annabanana » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:57 pm

The "I Answered All the Questions Correctly and Still Didn't Win A Single Prize" Giveaway:
- annabanana!


Aw, thanks for the pity prize.>.<
Congratulations and happy holidays, everyone. And thanks for the event, Abqu!:*

kobisjeruk
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 am

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby kobisjeruk » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Again, thanks for doing this and everything else you've done and continue to do Abqu. Have fun and see you later after the holidays.
What if we make a petition on change.org to ask for a different CM? #EnergeticConspiracy #SupportIsSafe

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Shiroe » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:11 am

Abqu wrote:Old Q15: Who is related to Clovis?
Old A15: Thomas.
Old Q15 Raffle winner: Prometheus!

Woot, got that one right!
Was my "since Clovis is a city guard, I'll go with "keeping jobs in the family", so perhaps him being related to Thomas, the captain of the local guard. (the bulk order customer)" reasoning correct/close?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

User avatar
Retep
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Retep » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:51 am

Shiroe wrote:
Abqu wrote:Old Q15: Who is related to Clovis?
Old A15: Thomas.
Old Q15 Raffle winner: Prometheus!

Woot, got that one right!
Was my "since Clovis is a city guard, I'll go with "keeping jobs in the family", so perhaps him being related to Thomas, the captain of the local guard. (the bulk order customer)" reasoning correct/close?


Haha, exact same thought process as me

genius_gamer
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby genius_gamer » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Retep wrote:
Shiroe wrote:
Abqu wrote:Old Q15: Who is related to Clovis?
Old A15: Thomas.
Old Q15 Raffle winner: Prometheus!

Woot, got that one right!
Was my "since Clovis is a city guard, I'll go with "keeping jobs in the family", so perhaps him being related to Thomas, the captain of the local guard. (the bulk order customer)" reasoning correct/close?


Haha, exact same thought process as me


My reasoning was even more simple.. Thomas has a hat look like clovis.. Just realized it because they both guards :D.. So happy to beat this question..

Kidlike
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Kidlike » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:51 am

Abqu wrote:


The "I Answered Half (Or More) of All the Questions Correctly and Still Didn't Win A Single Prize" Giveaway:
- aks47u
- rashimakerenmosa
- Ynoga
- max. plunder
- cleax
- genius_gamer
- Herosleeptime
- Jelesey
- Suizul
- Kidlike
- sadow


Happy Holidays, Shop Heroes community,

love, your loyal supporter and genuine friend,

Abqu


yay I got a the "how can you possibly be this unlucky" prize :lol:

thank you for the fun event and happy holidays!

Pingstar
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Pingstar » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:55 am

How many people got them all correct, excluding the bonus Q15?

User avatar
Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Abqu » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Pingstar wrote:How many people got them all correct, excluding the bonus Q15?


Eleven.

User avatar
Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Holiday Heroes Community Event, by Abqu

Postby Abqu » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:54 am

I'm slowly doling out prizes to the folks listed in the post. Send me a PM if you can't make it to a stream this week, but because it's very easy to work together I prefer a 5 minute stream visit if possible.

If anyone has comments or feedback about this event and how to make it better, please post! Thanks!


Return to “Community Tavern”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.