Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
User avatar
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby Abqu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:20 pm

kobisjeruk wrote:Its Thursday here and I was waiting 2 hours in the rain for your Thursday stream session as scheduled. I demand a refund!

...or time in cet/pst/gmt/whatever so i can convert to my own time tyvm


10 PM Eastern US time.

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby Shiroe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 am

So, does no more stream mean going cold turkey from your Beanboozled addiction? ;-|
(wish I could have joined your stream live more often, but getting too old to do that right in the middle of the night...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

User avatar
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby Abqu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it for regularly schedule streams, folks.

I'll likely do one-off streams to talk about patch notes/big news/interesting packs, but scheduled streams are a thing of the past.

That being said, I can confirm that there are cool things coming down the pipeline, involving Akerson, Katiesontonqu, MrsAbqu and myself. We've also got some other special guests tied to the project, but that's a secret for later.

Once Akerson gets back from his two week vacation, I'm sure he will write up something more epic, but in the meantime, I suggest you check out this: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125072786?t=14m

User avatar
WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member
Posts: 834
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:23 am
Location: USA

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby WingDingo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 am

Abqu wrote:Once Akerson gets back from his two week vacation, I'm sure he will write up something more epic, but in the meantime, I suggest you check out this: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125072786?t=14m
If you thoroughly enjoy making Tabletop RPG characters, there's literally a board game called Roll Player that is centered on this very concept. It is by no means as comprehensive and extensive as an expanded collection of books, but the heart of the core of it is there. There's very little player to player interaction, but I feel that mulling over decisions (while everyone else is flipping through pages and muttering to themselves while periodically asking the DM if something is allowed) is how most of my character generation sessions went. I've played it twice, and it's one of those games that keeps me thinking about it even when I'm not playing it.

User avatar
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby Abqu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Hey everybody, time to fire up the 'ole machine again.

I'm hoping to start streaming regularly again, starting on May 1.

Sunday/Monday/Wednesday.

10 PM eastern, 7 PM pacific, 3 am London, 10 am guangzhou.

The Akertales: An Adventure Through Aragonia will pre-empt my Sunday night streams when applicable.

Hope to see everyone there!

User avatar
akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 am
Contact:

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby akerson » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Abqu wrote:Hey everybody, time to fire up the 'ole machine again.

I'm hoping to start streaming regularly again, starting on May 1.

Sunday/Monday/Wednesday.

10 PM eastern, 7 PM pacific, 3 am London, 10 am guangzhou.

The Akertales: An Adventure Through Aragonia will pre-empt my Sunday night streams when applicable.

Hope to see everyone there!


Breaking news: Aker tales streams starting up three times a week! Sunday / Monday / Wednesday at 9PM EST! Can't wait to see you there!
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

User avatar
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby Abqu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 pm

akerson wrote:
Abqu wrote:Hey everybody, time to fire up the 'ole machine again.

I'm hoping to start streaming regularly again, starting on May 1.

Sunday/Monday/Wednesday.

10 PM eastern, 7 PM pacific, 3 am London, 10 am guangzhou.

The Akertales: An Adventure Through Aragonia will pre-empt my Sunday night streams when applicable.

Hope to see everyone there!


Breaking news: Aker tales streams starting up three times a week! Sunday / Monday / Wednesday at 9PM EST! Can't wait to see you there!


:(

User avatar
akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 am
Contact:

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby akerson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:32 am

Abqu wrote:
akerson wrote:
Abqu wrote:Hey everybody, time to fire up the 'ole machine again.

I'm hoping to start streaming regularly again, starting on May 1.

Sunday/Monday/Wednesday.

10 PM eastern, 7 PM pacific, 3 am London, 10 am guangzhou.

The Akertales: An Adventure Through Aragonia will pre-empt my Sunday night streams when applicable.

Hope to see everyone there!


Breaking news: Aker tales streams starting up three times a week! Sunday / Monday / Wednesday at 9PM EST! Can't wait to see you there!


:(


j/k i can't manage you monkeys more than once every other week B))
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

User avatar
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby Abqu » Mon May 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Hey everyone. I did my first regular stream tonight. I had some rumors I covered, and I wanted to recap them on the forum, so if people are anti-twitch or anti-Abqu, you still had access to the info.

I've had some "visions" of the future of Shop Heroes, including:
- rumors of a game-wide "thanks for playing" package/giveaway;
- rumors of BP fragment changes, increasing their value;
- rumors of a bunch of new "events", including the one everyone wants;
- rumors of a fourth "bucket" in chests;
- and, most notably:

My own personal, distinct sense that the future of Shop Heroes is very bright. CC_Darkis has really reinvigorated this community in many ways, and there's no sign of that slowing down. These changes are probably slow to come, and it may be bumpy, but I urge everyone, if you feel passionately about Shop Heroes -- get involved. Write/comment/share feedback posts. Come up with fun contests. Make new friends. I get the distinct sense the good times are yet to come, and I'm very excited.

As someone aptly pointed out in stream, we're not sure if I had a vision, or a hallucination. But as it stands, right now, for me, I'm drawing the most optimistic conclusions possible.

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 am

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:20 am

I just watched the recording, looked interesting enough. Thank you

I hope they do the appreciation package, and make it feel appreciative, like giving some new primal chest bp that could still be obtained for late joiners. No economy breaking, no exclusive, new for everyone. Plus it shows they are trying to change things.

I'm totally on board the hype train for a few more months. I'm willing to be patient that long.


Return to “Community Tavern”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.