WingDingo Fan Art (Full Image List on First Post)

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Theor & Melina versus Haunted Forest (And More!)

Postby WingDingo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Fan art made for TitanSmash during the Extra Life event. I think it speaks for itself.

Full size image: http://imgur.com/VpgAPT9
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (100.24 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
Last edited by WingDingo on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cc_MP
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_MP » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm

yep...
Attachments
goodtime.jpg
goodtime.jpg (292.26 KiB) Viewed 2147 times

TitanSmash
Community Moderator

Postby TitanSmash » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Said a minute before opening...
Active Global Chat Question Answerer | Home City : Redemption | Chat me up if you want hugs and pets. ^_^

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 pm

I've been slacking on some of the fan art uploads. It takes no time to do, and I just haven't done it. So, here these are, and I apparently forgot about the D&D one. So, I'll get back to that tomorrow.

Alicia Cutting Watermellons on the Beach
Full size link: http://imgur.com/Efjx8hV

Fiora & Edward as Power Rangers
Full size link: http://imgur.com/pMa3B22

Palash & Melina - ET Loading Screen
Full size link: http://imgur.com/eOUTrsq
Attachments
Fanart 12.jpg
Fanart 12.jpg (87.25 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
Fanart11.jpg
Fanart11.jpg (106.94 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
Untitled234234.jpg
Untitled234234.jpg (69.69 KiB) Viewed 1874 times

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:29 am

Shop Heros Fan Art - Dungeons and Dragons Session

I started this one before Halloween and forgot about it because of my 24 hour stream, probably. I can't remember. I finished this out yesterday on stream. I currently have 1 more project in progress and 1 more request in queue. I've also added a table of contents to the first post.

Full size image:
http://imgur.com/KQq5EJ2
Attachments
Fanart10.jpg
Fanart10.jpg (102.21 KiB) Viewed 1828 times

Ember
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: WingDingo Fan Art (Full Image List on First Post)

Postby Ember » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:25 am

Lol! Some of those recent pieces are really funny! Love your art and how they bring a smile. That's a talent in itself

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 am

WingDingo wrote:Shop Heros Fan Art - Dungeons and Dragons Session

I started this one before Halloween and forgot about it because of my 24 hour stream, probably. I can't remember. I finished this out yesterday on stream. I currently have 1 more project in progress and 1 more request in queue. I've also added a table of contents to the first post.

I vote that pizza box for being the next quest boss Cloudcade should add. ;)

Did they troll Fladnagton by making LotR/Hobbit references during the D&D session? ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:41 pm

I have been attempting some extremely high quality photoshopping on stream, and I have been stuck editing a single glove for what I think was 4 consecutive streams. I have given up on that project on stream, but may finish it up off stream. Anyway! I pulled this together out of audience chat requests. In something like 2 hours. I know it shows. I spent a lot of time shading the under gnu.

Karal versus Garreth
Full size image:
http://imgur.com/7nz6vGK
Attachments
Fanart 13.jpg
Fanart 13.jpg (155.87 KiB) Viewed 1719 times

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:04 am

The viewers of my stream have some vivid imaginations and some fanatic fiction levels of passion about some characters. Darthos is taunting Kurul, from atop my cat, Pringles. Kurul is allied with the Rat King. Pringles and the Rat King are clearly doing battle. Pringles is using is robot arms from his ears and using his laser eyes. On the moon. With Albert's hair on a unicorn shooting a rainbow. Garreth is hidden in the background conquering the moon.

On a semi-related note, I'm in progress on the great, "put ALL the heroes in one image," just to get that out of the way, so that I can point that to anyone who asks. Which is also going to be another self-portrait. It will take a while to finish up. I won't be streaming Monday, Thursday, or Friday, due to real life and holidays.

Darthos versus Kurul
Full size image: http://imgur.com/jIpq9RD
Attachments
Fanart 14.jpg
Fanart 14.jpg (171.5 KiB) Viewed 1706 times

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 am

I've been a little behind on doing Fan Art. I just haven't felt like doing it. It's supposed to be fun. It is fun when I make art when I want to make it. I'll get back to it, I promise. In the mean time, how about a--

Holiday Patch Fan Fiction

"Finally, the Castle will be restored." Mojian gathered a few shards of Adamantium and Blue Gems from the Chaos Gate. The structure loudly cracked, yet the portal in the iris of the Chaos Gate held strong.

The party of heroes looked to the sky as the sun seemed to retreat to the distant horizon. The wind blew against their backs as they made their way to the Inn. A single flake of snow fell to the ground as Kurul slammed the Inn door closed behind him.

Kurul made his way to the fireplace, squatted on the floor, and leaned in as if to threaten the fire. Melina and Clovis were already seated at a table, half way through their dinner. Familiar faces sat at the other tables and benches. Some were polishing their armor. Some were singing and dancing. Some were counting their Gold.

Mojian sat next to Francesca at the bar and flicked a Blue Gem to the Innkeeper. “I’ll take a Bark Tea.” The Innkeeper picked up the Blue Gem and threw at Mojian’s face. The Gem fell to the ground, spinning towards the exit, losing momentum. “What have you done?! I warned you about the Chaos Gate!”

“The Castle will be restored.” Mojian stood back up and planted his hands upon the bar. “This is what you wanted. This is what you all wanted. This is why you brought us here.” Oneira stopped playing her harp and Albert stopped singing. Everyone stopped to stare and listen as the Innkeeper and Mojian argued. Everyone was there. All 25 of the heroes crammed into the Inn.

The Innkeeper spoke with contempt. “Not like this.” He couldn’t look at Mojian in eyes as he continued. He couldn’t stop squinting at the Blue Gem that lay on the ground. “It wasn’t supposed to be like this. We were supposed to build together. We weren’t supposed to use those-- those THINGS!”

“Those gems are in walls! They hold this Inn together!” Mojian changed his tone, now aware of his audience. He turned his attention to from the Innkeeper, looking from hero to hero. “You took and used those gems aware of their power. You used them not once, but hundreds of times. Our city IS those gems, and there is no turning back. Our mission has been to restore The Castle. That time is almost upon us.”

Nervous conversations broke out among the heroes. Debates. Arguments. Defenses. The candles burned brighter from the intensity in the room. The heroes ordered and ate more food than they ever had before. They drank more, yet no one seemed as drunk as they the days before.

One wall of the Inn grew a little darker. The fire in the fireplace suddenly snuffed out. Kurul shouted, “SNOW!” he looked around the room quickly. The heroes stopped speaking again. Kurul never used words from the city's language. He shouted at Mojian, “SNOW!” Kurul quickly turned his attention to Karal, and they both shouted, “SNOW!” Kurul grabbed his club and swung it over his head. The club glowed with a gentle yellow aura. Kurul’s gaze turned to the club, with an impatient intensity. The aura remained the same, but somehow seemed weaker in the silence.

In a motion so fast, a few of the heroes blinked and missed the action, the mace shattered against the Inn’s floor. Kurul flung the splintered chunks into the flameless fireplace. Karal and Kurul quietly sighed, "snow."

The castle’s alarm bell rang. Gauvin immediately recognized the sound. “That’s from the castle! The city’s under attack!” Gauvin looked around as no one moved. “The city is under attack! Let’s move!”

Mihn shouted back, “that can’t be from the Castle. The castle was sealed away. The city hasn’t been under attack for years!”

A fierce torrent of ice and snow shattered the windows of the Inn and blew open the door. A skeleton hoard lumbered down the streets of the city, each skeleton having no apparent target. Garreth rushed towards the closest skeleton and separated its skull from its spinal cord. A handful of blue gems fell from the skeleton’s hand. The skeletons are attacking houses, chiseling at the blue gems in the mortar with broken blades. Garreth looked back at the heroes still inside the Inn. Everyone readied their gear to charge out. Garreth held half of his shattered yellow glowing dagger above his head as a warning.

The castle bell continued to ring for hours. The snow showed no sign of slowing.

Return to “Community Tavern”