January Raid Campaign

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
Pixie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

January Raid Campaign

Postby Pixie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am

January Raid Campaign

Hope you all enjoyed the holidays, had a good break and are ready for some work..... erm..... fun ;)

So 5 weeks, 5 raids and 5 challenges. Ok technically it’s running into feb but who’s counting!

How will it work? Well....

Every week there will be the normal raid Challenge with 3 draws for everyone collecting over 2k for a prize of an epic primal.
There will be an extra draw for the hard core raiders hitting over 10k

At the end of 5 weeks there will be additional draws to end the campaign. Because you’re all awesome raiders I’ve adjusted the targets a little bit from the previous campaigns.

Platinum 125k challenge - collect 125k over 5 weeks - 1 winner
Gold 65k challenge - collect 65k over 5 weeks - 2 winners
Silver 45k Challenge - collect 45k over 5 weeks - 3 winners
Bronze 25k challenge - collect 25k over 5 weeks - 4 winners
Participation challenge - must enter all 5 weeks but not have won in any week. - 5 winners

Top prize will be primal/raid myth, other prizes will be highly polished, shiny and determined nearer the time.

Only 1 prize per person per week. You may be entered in multiple draws which will increase your odds of winning but you will only be allowed to win once per week. If your number comes out again it will be redrawn.

The only exception will be week 5. The normal weekly draws will take place first. The campaign draws will be separate.

If you change city during the campaign and want all your points to count, drop me a pm/dm and I'll add them together.

Due to the number of draws at the end of the campaign the campaign draws will take place a day later.

Normal weekly draws will take place in the discord channel on a Monday but may be postponed until Tuesday however the closing time will remain the same at 8pm utc (20hrs after raid end)

Usual rules:
Open to any player raiding over 2k
Please screenshot your end results either in forum post or in the Discord channel https://discord.gg/GUUrA8C and let me know your city. It's easier if one person enters for the entire city. (hint.. Don't collect first reward)
To make all the data entry easier, please can you add city name first and use 1 screenshot per 4 entries (order doesn't matter) it just saves me a lot of time scrolling and zooming to see them.
Please include the full raid screen i.e. Don't crop it too much!
Entries will close at 8pm UTC after raid end (4 hours prior to normal raid start time, 20 hours after raid)
The draw will be done live using the bot within the Discord channel sometime after this. Draws may be postponed until Tuesday due to time constraints.
Prizes will be transferred directly to you thanks to Darkis helping out. Please be patient :)

You can join in the campaign at any time, if you miss the start it doesn't matter. If you haven't played before, come and join in. Everyone is welcome.

Happy Raiding :)
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

Ilaoi
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: January Raid Campaign

Postby Ilaoi » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

I behave myself? As child, I see Tazan naked, Pinocchio was an liar and Aladin an thief. Cinderella come home at midnigth. Snowwhite lived whit 7 men. Popeye was an smoker and tattooed, Pacman take an pill after pill. Happend in my childhood.

Kim!

Postby Kim! » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:17 pm

NGNL:

Arty
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

4 entries from Mayestica:

cleax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby cleax » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:18 am

Hi there,

10 Entries for Hopeland this week :

https://www.sfrcloud.sfr.fr/web/app/sha ... YHQ6UDeiNk

PS : Changed my fai and it doesn't give direct link to the pic. So pic need to be cliqued.
If any problem to see it or good tip let me know :-)

Banana

Postby Banana » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:30 am

5 for Chill Town

Pixie

Postby Pixie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Link to draw sheet now up https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... EXRysslDV4

Draw live in discord in a few

Sooo.... we had 452 entries this week with 60 in the 10k overachievers range ;)

Winners this week:

Winner of 10k draw for epic unholy potion is eurostoxx from Winner Blashyrk

Winners of 2k draw for epic Gaia’s essence:

1st winner is Atricus from Territorium

2nd Winner is Jason from Elrond

3rd Winner is Sylar from Elrond

Gratz to all the winners, we’ll be back next week for the 2nd week of the Campaign.

If anyone missed this week’s entry i’ll Allow another 24 hrs for entries to the campaign for this week.
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

cleax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby cleax » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:44 am

Hello pixie,

Just checked the sheet and it looks that no entries were there for Hopeland.

Did i miss something ?

Is my link usable ? As i explained in my post, can't have a direct link for pic so that i may make if display without a click (in forum).

Thx !

EDIT

I'm sorry about the link but i was not knowing you will refuse it.

Please understand i used it just because my new isp (sfr) doesn't give any ftp support which was the way to get pic show in forum.

As i didn't want to go through discord i've solved it by posting without any click as before.

As i suppose we are out of this week roll, is that possible to add scores at least to global week challenge please.

Will used those links now so should be fine for next challenges.

Kim!

Postby Kim! » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 pm

NGNL:

Arty
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 am

8 entries from Mayestica:

Return to “Community Tavern”