Fusion Event cut off early

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Fusion Event cut off early

Postby Azbandar » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Fusion event ended about 30 minutes early, much to the annoyance of my timing... My supposed 1 day 17 hours just suddenly became 2 days 7 hours after I clicked go...
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Fusion Event cut off early

Postby Mitrax » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm

It's same on me. Now i started lvl 48 fusion for "normal" fusion time. 22h+ is really reverent.....

Regards
Mitrax

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Fusion Event cut off early

Postby Tethys » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:40 pm

I noticed that as well but with it being so close to the start of a new event Darkis probably didn't feel like trying to win a duel with the Admin tools just to get the 30 missing minutes. It sucks that it happened but it's not a new thing to have happen.

Tethys
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “Bugs & Issues”