Arena (hopefully) Display Bugs

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Arena (hopefully) Display Bugs

Postby Azbandar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:26 pm

So, the arena rankings currently showing are craziness. I'm hoping that this is a display bug, as there are several names in (so far) up to 4 slots.

Unfortunately, I cannot read the player names, but as of 10:20pm UTC, here's a quick glance list:

Rank 12, 22 are held by ????#17683
Rank 31, 33, 37, 39 are held by ????#98071
Rank 40, 44, 52 are held by ????#20335

They're too far apart to properly screenshot but if need be, they're rampant and I can easily find them.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Arena (hopefully) Display Bugs

Postby Kim! » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Like these ones? They look like normal leaderboard ghosts to me, the ones that come from changing cities and disappear after 2-3 days.

But the last time this came up (from a worse bug) the devs said it won't affect end of season rewards either way :)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8886#p46021

Return to “Bugs & Issues”