Not able to do anything after around 10 seconds in the app

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Mail

Not able to do anything after around 10 seconds in the app

Postby Mail » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Any time I either start the app up, or reset it, for the first 10 seconds everything works fine. But after that 10 seconds, I can’t collect any of my materials, inspect any cities, accept or decline any city invitations, talk in world or city chat, collect resource quests. I can collect any items I’ve made, but they don’t get “collected”. The item is removed from my inventory and I don’t lose any of the resources used. I’ve restarted my phone, deleted and redownloaded the app, I’ve tried everything I can think of.

Any help at all would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Not able to do anything after around 10 seconds in the app

Postby Shiroe » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 am

Is your device's time synced to internet time?

Does your router maybe quirk and misinterpret Shop Heroes traffic as hostile/an attack after a short burst?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Mail

Postby Mail » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:44 am

Shiroe wrote:Is your device's time synced to internet time?

Does your router maybe quirk and misinterpret Shop Heroes traffic as hostile/an attack after a short burst?

Yeah, my device’s time is synced to the internet time. But I don’t know for sure if it isn’t my router. The issue isn’t happening 100% of the time, but it is happening like 60% of the time. Thanks for these suggestions though!

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:56 am

Device, Android, IOS? Any Apps at phone like antivir, firewall?

To many questions to get helped......

Regards
Mitrax

Return to “Bugs & Issues”