Blueprint fragments out of nothing

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
JamalShantren

Blueprint fragments out of nothing

Postby JamalShantren » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:40 pm

I have just encountered a strange multiplication of blueprint fragments out of nothing. Yesterday, I had about 12 fragments (plus or minus 1 or 2, I don't remember it exactly), today I see that I have 37 fragments. Since there is no way how I could miss getting 25 fragments, where did those fragments come from?

I don't mind getting a gift, but it strikes me as very strange and there is possibly a bug behind that. I just don't have any idea how that could have happened, so I can't give any steps to reproduce this.

Account Name: jamal#16216

I play via Steam.
Last edited by JamalShantren on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Blueprint fragments out of nothing

Postby Mandlz01 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Everyone got 25 fragments and 300 gems as compensation for the login issues last weekend. No bug!
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

JamalShantren

Re: Blueprint fragments out of nothing

Postby JamalShantren » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Ah, okay. I missed that obviously. Thanks!

Return to “Bugs & Issues”