I lost my data ( PLS HELP )

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Malcat

I lost my data ( PLS HELP )

Postby Malcat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:32 pm

During the past 3 days I was unable to connect, I had the (4100) problem and I tried everything, reset my network on my phone, rebooted it, called my service people. I had saw previous threads on the 4100 error but I could only find ppl posting form 1-2 years ago. I finally came to the decision to delete and re install. I did it, then nothing happened. I then contacted 2 of my guild members via phone and they said they were experiencing the same thing. I then assumed it would eventually resolve itself since it wasnt just me, and it did. However upon downloading the new content I got on and my data was erased. This time I connected to facebook but I dont think my previous data was connected to anything and I had just spent 24.99 on one of the packs. I have the recipt still... pls help.

CC_Rain
Cloudcade Staff

Re: I lost my data ( PLS HELP )

Postby CC_Rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues and for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please send us a customer support ticket via in-game, or through https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/ and we will do our best to resolve the issue. Please have your city members contact us as well so that we can try to help them.

Please make sure to try and provide as much information in the tickets as possible.

This reply goes applies to anybody who is currently experiencing account/data loss when logging in today.

~CC_Rain

Malcat

Postby Malcat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:54 pm

What is a customer support ticket? You mean evidence form my old account? I have a picture from when I first purchased the gems.

CC_Rain
Cloudcade Staff

Postby CC_Rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:14 pm

I mean please send us a customer service request via in-game or via the link I provided. Explain the situation and give all relevant information.

For anybody else who as not tried to recover their account manually please follow these steps.

Enter the Account tab of your Settings menu. Once here, unlink your current settings and then relink your previous settings, such as Game Center. This should restore your account.

If the above does not work for you please send in a ticket with the following.

ShopKeeperName#12345 (found under your name in the profile menu)
Level
City
Gold
Gems
Purchase Receipts

~CC_Rain

Return to “Bugs & Issues”