Unable to connect to server

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Unable to connect to server

Postby cc_Darkis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:29 pm

It's been renewed and is just taking it's time it seems! Give it a bit. Sorry about this folks!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

thepiratesheep

Postby thepiratesheep » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:00 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:It's been renewed and is just taking it's time it seems! Give it a bit. Sorry about this folks!

It’s been at least a day and a half, almost two days. You’ve got what, a third of your player base unable to log in (if it’s all IOS players), no notification in the “news and announcements” section, and all we get is a “give it a bit!”?

Very disheartening

Ladyhildy

Postby Ladyhildy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:55 pm

Is there something you have to do as player when the certificate is expired? Because I still can't log in after two days. I refuse to reset the date due to other games I am playing.

Feedaath

Postby Feedaath » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 am

cc_Darkis wrote:It's been renewed and is just taking it's time it seems! Give it a bit. Sorry about this folks!

I hope that you installed the new certificate on the servers and are not waiting that they update themselves...

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:56 am

Feedaath wrote:

I hope that you installed the new certificate on the servers and are not waiting that they update themselves...

I expect that Darkis meant that they have asked Codomo for a renew of the certificate, but Codomo hasn't replied back yet with a "here isd your new certificate", since I'd expect there to be a 2nd entry at https://crt.sh/?q=*.cloudcade.com as soon as Comodo generates that new certificate.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:12 am

Ladyhildy wrote:Is there something you have to do as player when the certificate is expired? Because I still can't log in after two days. I refuse to reset the date due to other games I am playing.

Other than playing on a non-iOS device for a bit if you already have other logins linked to the game acount, no.
(Steam, Android seem to not care about the certificate being expired, based on someone's mention of Kongregate, for Kongregate/Facebook you seem to have the standard browser tools of saying "yeah, yeah, this certificate is expired/bad/self-signed, but I'll trust it anyway"...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Surd

Postby Surd » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 am

Quick question, I bought the 100 a day Crystal thing, will I get a few stacks of this when I log on? Or have I lost them?

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:42 am

Surd wrote:Quick question, I bought the 100 a day Crystal thing, will I get a few stacks of this when I log on? Or have I lost them?

As far as I know you should be getting a batch of them next login; not logging in on a day doesn't lose you any of the gems.

diana_2002de

Postby diana_2002de » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:20 am

So can we finally get some information how much longer it will be until we can logg back in to the game, the answer “ just give it a little bit “ doesn’t cut it for me. No info about any issues in the first place and the no info when issues will be fixed doesn’t sound to me anybody really cares here.

Surd

Postby Surd » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:05 am

Bizarrely I’m all good with it, but what a clever company would do is, once it’s sorted, give out a small freebie to everyone and apologise for the inconvenience. It’s a little thing, but shows some class and gets everyone over not being able to access a game. It happens elsewhere and is always welcome.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”