Unable to connect to server

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Ladyhildy

Re: Unable to connect to server

Postby Ladyhildy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Hitman wrote:The server still can not log in. It warned abt lost connection (error 4100). But my internet still fine. Wat exactly time can fix this trouble?

Same here.

BriarAsh

Postby BriarAsh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:27 am

I’ve been having the same problem and still can’t connect. I see these messages are from last night, has anyone been able to connect yet?

Dbltrouble

Postby Dbltrouble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:34 am

Hello, any ETA on when this issue is going to be fixed. Still waiting with same error about connecting to server.

Clark_morriz

Postby Clark_morriz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:21 am

Ya I’ve been locked out of the game since 8pm last night is there any guess on when the servers are going to come back on???

Hitman

Postby Hitman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:52 am

Want to ask the same question! Seem a day can not log in game!

Clark_morriz

Postby Clark_morriz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:01 am

I’ve spent way to much money on the game just to not be able to play it or be notified when maintenance is going to happen and then wen maintenance is undergoing not be told when it will be finshed

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 am

Clark_morriz wrote:I’ve spent way to much money on the game just to not be able to play it or be notified when maintenance is going to happen and then wen maintenance is undergoing not be told when it will be finshed

Servers are up. How I interpreted it from world chat, yesterday the SSL/TLS certifacate for the game servers expired and at least the iOS version of the app reacted by refusing to connect to the server because of that. They should have installed a new certificate now, so maybe if you still have problems connecting, some caching is going on on your device? Maybe the Microsoft mantra of "when in doubt, reboot [the device]" could help for you? ;)

I can connect normally on both Steam and Android right now.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Dbltrouble

Postby Dbltrouble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:01 am

Closed all apps, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted phone and I still get the same error. I am using the Iphone 7 plus with the latest software update. If everything has been fixed, why can't I still get in?

Surd

Postby Surd » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:11 am

Still no access, been that way since about 2 days ago, any ETA yet?

Nydigo

Postby Nydigo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:22 am

Dbltrouble wrote:Closed all apps, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted phone and I still get the same error. I am using the Iphone 7 plus with the latest software update. If everything has been fixed, why can't I still get in?

Same here. Also I use the Facebook login.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”