Unable to see Primal and Dwarvish keys on Trade House + support complain

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
trobek

Unable to see Primal and Dwarvish keys on Trade House + support complain

Postby trobek » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:37 am

Hi guys,

I was opening ticket via support option in game but it is already taking 3 weeks and issue is still not fixed. First of all I am quite disappointment because once I opened ticket i got reply from Sirius after 7 days and he was just asking if issue fixed itself... That day I sent him email that it did not fix itself and I would like if someone can check, he did not reply back for another 7 days so I sent him another email and then I was waiting 3 more days for his reply that i dont meet requirements for that and that was it...

I informed him in original ticket what I opened via support option and also in email that I have already all Primal and Dwarvish recipes for really long time and I for sure opened much more then 20 of each chest ( And there is no other way how to get recipes then opening chests and people who opened them know that to take all recipes of that chest is taking a LOT of chest to open so I would guess about 50 of each maybe? ) and if he can check again because it does not make sense. But no response after that...

I have to tell you that this is one of the worst support in game I ever faced and I faced a lot... I work in IT support environment and I can not imagine how you are surviving with this level of support... I was able to read some past topics on forum about quite some time ago and people complained about exactly the same... And you promised that you are going to improve it...

1. Can someone please look in to my issue and maybe tell me what I am missing here?
2. Can someone really check on your support processes and finally do some changes? ( ticket system, SLA, etc... ) Dont think that is fine to wait for every single response for one week. And in my case I guess that no one even red the information of this issue properly.

Sorry if that sounds mean but you can not imagine my frustration!

Edit: I am level 63.

Trobek#17669
Last edited by trobek on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Unable to see Primal and Dwarvish keys on Trade House + support complain

Postby Shiroe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:47 am

Hmm, if you haven't hidden them with the tradehouse filters and aren't below level 40 (primal) or 35 (dwarvish), that's indeed odd if you've opened 15+ dwarvish chests and 10+ primal chests...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:59 am

Hmm, the key trade rules were added back in December 2016 and chests opened before that patch wouldn't have counted towards seeing them on trade... but unless you managed to get every bp before that patch, never touched a dwarvish key before then, AND bought all the newer primals with fragments that wouldn't matter now. So it's a mystery I guess. :x

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi, sorry for the trouble and inconvenience you have been experiencing over the past few weeks. I'm passing this onto Darkis to have him look into it further but as Kim does have a valid point. It could be related to the key trading rules that were implemented at the end of 2016.

Hopefully we can get this issue sorted out quickly for you.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “Bugs & Issues”