Cannot fulfill shiny gems in AH request

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
SgtSarros

Cannot fulfill shiny gems in AH request

Postby SgtSarros » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:26 am

For most of the past day, my town-mates and I keep getting 'This item is no longer valid' when trying to fulfill requests for shiny gems in the Trade House. ( I was trying to do it to complete a 'full x requests in the trade house' quest.

It seems to be the only artifact that is doing this

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Cannot fulfill shiny gems in AH request

Postby Kim! » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 am

This tends to happen when multiple players are filling the request at the same time. If someone else fills the last request at that price, the price will decrease a little and give an error so you know it changed. Usually you can just keep clicking the button and it'll sell at the new price, assuming it isn't changing prices faster than you're clicking. ;)

(Also i double checked shiny gems just for the heck of it, they seem to be working normally but the "number of requests" changes rapidly so they're probably extra popular today.)

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:28 am

Not working! 3048 Shiny Gem requested. But you cannot sell them! :roll:

Bug! Please clear request's!

Regards
Mitrax

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:04 am

They were also bugging for a bit 1 or 2 weeks ago.
Not a case of people trying to fill too fast; looked more like a corrupt cap gold req in the DB then. (maybe a req from a perma-banned player not correctly cleared from the TH DB and therefor the associated player for the req not being found or something like that, so filling erroring out?)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

SgtSarros

Postby SgtSarros » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 am

Kim! wrote:This tends to happen when multiple players are filling the request at the same time. If someone else fills the last request at that price, the price will decrease a little and give an error so you know it changed. Usually you can just keep clicking the button and it'll sell at the new price, assuming it isn't changing prices faster than you're clicking. ;)

(Also i double checked shiny gems just for the heck of it, they seem to be working normally but the "number of requests" changes rapidly so they're probably extra popular today.)

Unless we have had multiple people trying to fulfil the requests nonstop for THREE DAYS, it's bugged.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 am

"Bug noted. Will be fixed soon, maybe april/may or summer......." :?:

The tine to write hear seems to be a waste of time. :oops:

Regards
Mitrax

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:31 am

Unfortunately clearing TH requests isn't an easy job. I notified the team of the issue and we are looking into what we can do to resolve the issue in a way that will have the least impact on players.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Tethys wrote:Unfortunately clearing TH requests isn't an easy job. I notified the team of the issue and we are looking into what we can do to resolve the issue in a way that will have the least impact on players.

Have a minor update soon with throwback packs and minor bugfixes and do a tradehouse cleanup maintenance at that time? ;) :twisted:
(at least that sounds like something with little negative impact on the players...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Well I did find it isn't completely bugged, just have to have over 3018 requests :lol: ...
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:52 am

Still/again bugged it seems... Around 1.04k req price seems to dwell a zombie req.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”