game is lagging

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

game is lagging

Postby Mitrax » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:41 am

game is laggy, please have a look

Regards
Mitrax

Catherine

Re: game is lagging

Postby Catherine » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:36 am

I am having the same issue. It seems to be happening every night and runs fine during the day. Second night in a row it's happened. Yes, I tried resetting everything. No, it is not my computer or my internet. Definitely the game. I click on resource bins and it won't seem to register that I clicked them for a LONG delay. Makes gameplay impossible.

https://youtu.be/qBmsAeIbvks

Recorded it if anybody cares

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:44 am

Both Darkis and I, along with members of the team experienced similar issues last night and will be continuing to investigate this further throughout the day and hopefully have some sort of resolution to the situation.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:45 am

Tethys wrote:Both Darkis and I, along with members of the team experienced similar issues last night and will be continuing to investigate this further throughout the day and hopefully have some sort of resolution to the situation.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Tethys.

Thank you for the update :D

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 am

Maybe, but I have only such problems when Speedboost for quest is activated. There are much more quest's running during this event?

Regards
Mitrax

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Mitrax wrote:Maybe, but I have only such problems when Speedboost for quest is activated. There are much more quest's running during this event?

Regards
Mitrax

hmm interesting...But its during raid so i think we should see it either way since everyone quests/raids a lot during the weekend? Unless the lag is due to some bug with the event itself...still you could be onto something...

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:11 am

Hmm, lag seems to vary... I have only some late quality popups on Steam, Netherlands and on Android I had a few times quests took 10-20 seconds before they would launch, but others are mentioning bad lag. (Steam, UK among others)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Sillvestra » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:58 am

Game is full of lag for me in the UK currently. Seems to be happening in the day for us and it's fine during the evening.

Definitely not raid related as it's long time past raid finish...
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron/gold BPs.
4 Magic. 3/44 Primal.
0 Dwarven

09-05-2017

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:32 am

Noted and relayed back to the team.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:42 am

Still lags :?

Return to “Bugs & Issues”