Graphical Glitch?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Graphical Glitch?

Postby Azbandar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 am

So this just happened and I was like "Who the **** is that?" So I looked and it's not someone from my city (Eolythes). See the attached image.

After closing the arena as I usually do and going back, the name was still there. However, upon a full relaunch of the game it was not. Just something to be aware of.

Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Graphical Glitch?

Postby Shiroe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:40 am

Oddly enough, I can't seem to find that name in the honor top 250, so unless that person suddenly lost 1.3k+ points, the name doesn't fit to the honor score either...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:37 am

Thanks for the report Azbandar, I'll pass it on to the team.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Shiroe wrote:Oddly enough, I can't seem to find that name in the honor top 250, so unless that person suddenly lost 1.3k+ points, the name doesn't fit to the honor score either...

Inactives aren't removed from the arena, so if they've been offline a couple days they could be at that honor but not shown on the leaderboards... still seems odd that they'd be up so high if that were the case though

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 am

Apparently there was another person listed as "Eolythes" right now.

I dug around the honor rankings and it looks like it was:
Lionstar 3.98k honor, cityless

So I guess there's a bit of
if opponent_city = NULL
then opponent_city = player_city

code for the arena display...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”