Ticket logged but no answer in 3 weeks

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Ticket logged but no answer in 3 weeks

Postby bowloftoast » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:30 am

Actually, 2 tickets on the same issue. First one got lost in the avalanche earlier this month. Second ticket is now 1 week without reply.

Also, what's up with all the random disconnects? Thought the patch was supposed to fix all this.

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Ticket logged but no answer in 3 weeks

Postby Hiws » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm in the same boat. Trying to get my wooden chests restored, but response is so slow that it's taking ages.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry you're having issues with support, can you please message Darkis with your ticket numbers so that he can look into it.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Sending in a ticket doesn't generate a number on the sending end. You just get a generic email - thanks, someone will follow up on it. There's no identifier on that email.

My initial ticket was sent on Nov 30. Got the auto-reply, then a form reply from Sirius about a week later that just said they were pushing out an update (which had nothing to do with why I submitted the ticket.) I replied to Sirius and re-stated the problem. Waited a couple days, wrote to Darkis then. Nothing.

Submitted a new ticket on Dec 11 at 12:50ish - got the standard auto-reply. Heard back from Sirius on Dec 12 on the first ticket, which by then had been closed. He told me to submit a new ticket (which I'd already done the day before). Nothing since then on the new ticket. Have tried to be patient, and don't want to send a third if the 2nd one is still in the queue.

The long and short is that I got a weird pop up message at end of pvp season in Nov, that said I'd been 'awarded [award_0_gems] gems', there was no animation, and I'm fairly certain I didn't get the 250 gems I should have received for placing 15th. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of loading raid teams at the time, so I'm not 100% sure either way, but the weird message and the lack of animation leads me to believe I got stiffed. Darkis was emailed all this info previously, so there's not much more I can say.

I just want them to go back to check my account at the end of November pvp season and check if I did or did not get my gems. Should be easy to find given that all gem transfers go off at the same time, every month.
Last edited by bowloftoast on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue and I'll make sure to tag Darkis so he can look over this post.

On a semi-related note, Darkis is planning on making an announcement to inform the community on how CS and tickets work on our end to hopefully alleviate some issues in the future and to make things a bit more clear.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:16 am

Thanks Tethys.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”