Ticket logged but no answer 24 hours

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Kuscka
"Good" Mastery Member

Ticket logged but no answer 24 hours

Postby Kuscka » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi

The community most properly going to take strips out of me again because of wrong place posting, but I cant find another place to post the issue.

I logged a call just under 24hours ago for the following: bought the 9.99 gem pack for a city member. Ive send proof of payment, proof that its me and proof of the player's id where the gems must go, but nothing is happening. This gems is a prize for top raider of the last raid. Enki a level 45 did 10.5k!!! Don't you think this person deserve to get their prize soonest?
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." --Mohandas K. Gandhi
"What ever you put in is not what you'll get out, it will remain a suprise!! Just keep doing it." --Shop Heros Cauldron by Kuscka

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Ticket logged but no answer 24 hours

Postby Tethys » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi,

The support teams are experiencing higher than normal ticket volumes which will cause delays in getting responses back. Please be patient while the teams get through the backlog.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Kuscka wrote:Hi

The community most properly going to take strips out of me again because of wrong place posting, but I cant find another place to post the issue.

I logged a call just under 24hours ago for the following: bought the 9.99 gem pack for a city member. Ive send proof of payment, proof that its me and proof of the player's id where the gems must go, but nothing is happening. This gems is a prize for top raider of the last raid. Enki a level 45 did 10.5k!!! Don't you think this person deserve to get their prize soonest?

This won't take too much time for me to sort out myself so send me a pm with the info/ticket id and I'll get it sorted out in the morning ^^ and Tethys is right.

Just to give a bit of visibility on the CS front once the update hit till now a solid 1300+ tickets have hit the team. :o :shock:
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:06 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Just to give a bit of visibility on the CS front once the update hit till now a solid 1300+ tickets have hit the team. :o :shock:

Darn, trying to get up to speed with updates again, only to be hit by Murphy's Law... (facebook, facebook login on iOS, new packages missing decorations, no combined package/duplicate old package?)
I'll wait a bit until things have calmed down before digging through the spreadsheet to see which skill/package I want from the google play gift card I received. ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”