Certain Fusion Result Distributions are off

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Certain Fusion Result Distributions are off

Postby Ronin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:Thanks for taking the time to write and post this up. We are looking into it that's for sure. 8-)

Two months since you've said you'd look into it, any update? It shouldn't be so difficult to get an answer from the devs as to how 1 of the 2 only additional features released in the last year is supposed to work.

Is the upgraded slot intended to:
a) replicate the highest value item in the cauldron (as presently displayed)?
b) merely increase the success chance of the fusion as if an additional item was included in cauldron (as presently functions)?

If a) when will the functionality be corrected?
If b) when will the displayed fusion result odds be corrected?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 am

Ronin wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Thanks for taking the time to write and post this up. We are looking into it that's for sure. 8-)

Two months since you've said you'd look into it, any update? It shouldn't be so difficult to get an answer from the devs as to how 1 of the 2 only additional features released in the last year is supposed to work.

b) merely increase the success chance of the fusion as if an additional item was included in cauldron (as presently functions)?

Noted and we are making some adjustments from what we've seen. You should see that for the next update and I'll detail out those changes when ready.

Also the bugs have been noted as well.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

peteypie99
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby peteypie99 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
Ronin wrote:

Noted and we are making some adjustments from what we've seen. You should see that for the next update and I'll detail out those changes when ready.

"Noted" is the new "Coming Soon" :)

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
Ronin wrote:

It's great that after 2+ months CC is willing to acknowledge the bug. Should I to take your non-answer to my question on fucntionality to mean that the dev team hasn't decided how they want the ugraded slots to function?

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:49 am

Suggestion for upgreded cauldron:

Item of 1st slot will be copied to slot 5 and the influence of slot 1 is doubled.

pro:
- gamer can influence the item they wanna get for a minimum of 40%, doesnt matter if valueable or not
- will fix the existing major bug of slot 5 item
- changing code is not really much

contra:
- maybe wont fix the displayed chances of fusion, depends on your code

Regards
Mitrax

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 am

other suggestion:

make it possible to set the upgraded slot to a normal slot (like the button of enhancing) to use it like a normal cauldron up to the time the cauldron will work as it was planed to do.

Regards
Mitrax

Morra

Postby Morra » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:38 am

cc has still no clue what the enhanced cauldron slot does. Otherwise we would have precise patch notes.
But it seems that people looked at the code and all (maybe one?) agreed that there should be "adjustments".
Honestly, if i would work/code like that i would be fired after three months if i have good excuses.
Without excuses faster.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:24 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
Ronin wrote:

Noted, that you noted, but there is no answer to question of a) and b).

Would be nice to know what "soon" means.
> Does it mean never? 3 month are gone. There is no proof you're doing something!
Would be nice to know, how you plan to code the cauldron to work.
> Information NOW is possible! Tell us, how it will work correctly!
Tell us what you have noted last 3 month to get fixed in "comming soon" update.

Regards
Mitrax

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 pm

I'm a little suspicious about the upgraded fusion cauldron now. From the last 12 50% success leg fusions, I have had 10 failures. This is in no way even close to 50%. I understand the sample space isn't very large but these trends don't inspire confidence to say the least...

Return to “Bugs & Issues”