Facebook connect button crashes game

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
MI-Wolf

Facebook connect button crashes game

Postby MI-Wolf » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Earlier today I got disconnected from the game because it said that it couldn’t connect to Facebook. After restarting the app, powering off and on my iPad. I still couldn’t connect. the game crashed during the splash screen. I couldn’t get the game to load at all. I deleted the app and re-downloaded it. The game launched and I can get in now, but when I click the Facebook connect button the game crashes immediately. So, there is no way for me to login to the game. I sent in a support ticket but it is not connected to any account. I added my email so they could contact me, but I am posting this as a backup.

Silverchris

Re: Facebook connect button crashes game

Postby Silverchris » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:09 am

The same is happening to me. It started yesterday afternoon about 5pm uk time and even though I reloaded game, restarted my tablet, reinstalled the game stil can’t access my account.

This is on my iPad Air which is up to date with iOS.

On my phone which is android the game is working fine so looks like it is a iOS problem.

Bellock18

Postby Bellock18 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:47 am

Same, my game went down around 3pm Eastern time and now I can’t log back in. I’m on iOS 11.1.2.

Game connects fine through Facebook on my Android tablet.

ccadriaan

Postby ccadriaan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Hi there!

I have this exact same problem at about the same time, after updating Shop Heroes to its latest update.

Have not been able to log in for about 3 days now.

Do we have any updates on what could be done about this?

Thank you so much!

Silverchris

Postby Silverchris » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:21 am

Update happened and game fixed, but guess what it is happening again, I can’t access my game account to play on iOS via Facebook. Well do be for only been able to apply fix for 3 days, does this means we have to go a week plus without access to the game again??????

Return to “Bugs & Issues”