1% fusion success furniture not working

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Trisk

1% fusion success furniture not working

Postby Trisk » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi,

the new turkey decoration is supposed to add 1% to success rate of fuse. IE, 4x Legendary -> mythic should have increased from 50% to 51% success rate. 5x Legendary -> Mythic should have increased from 63% to 64% success rate. Current success rates (with turkey active, I've checked) are unchanged. I believe the same issue is happening with the put-put golf, but I don't have that pack to check.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: 1% fusion success furniture not working

Postby Azbandar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:01 am

It increases the item chance, not the success chance. No it does not make sense as items were already at 100% chance of getting whatever, but that's what it is.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Trisk

Postby Trisk » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:23 pm

You're right, that makes no sense, and needs to be bug reported aggressively.

You've got 2 sets of % in fusion:
(%A): % chance of fusion success or failure. This can be 100% for fusions up to legendary quality if you put enough items in the cauldron. % for mythic fuses maxes out at 63% for 5x legendaries, or is 50% for 4x legendaries, or lower with 2 or 3.
(%B): % chance of a specific outcome, provided the fuse is successful. The total % chance of all possibilities here always adds up to 100%

The put-put and turkey decorations are described as increasing % chance of fusion success by 1%. By definition, fusion success % is (%A) above, and the point of this decoration would be a minor bump to mythical fusion success, or reduce the failure % chance for lower level fuses with less items used.

The original implementation of put-put had 2 bugs. First, it did not modify (%A). Second, it did change (%B) so totals added up to more than 100%.

The latest patch appears to have corrected the second bug (%B adding up to more than 100%), but it did nothing to address the fact that the decorations do not modify the overall % of success/fail of a fusion (%A above). Now we have two premium decoration items that we've purchased with real money that still do not work as advertised.

Darkis, you've said earlier that fusion and put-put are now working as intended. I would appreciate some feedback on whether this is actually true based on the clarifications above - it feels like the original bug fix mistakenly only flagged the (%B) error, and nothing has been said that I can see about the (%A) error.

As it stands, it appears that put-put and turkey decorations do absolutely nothing, and that's not what we bought. I've already submitted a ticket to support, but have not received a reply yet.

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 pm

I've had combinations that have over 100% for one item, and a percentage for another item, post-patch. I agree that these pieces do absolutely nothing. If it increase the percentage of EVERY outcome equally, then it effectively nullifies itself. And I did purchase packs with the thought that it would increase fusion chance because... that's literally what it says on the label.

Mitrax
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Holidays over soon. Maybe its possible to get any information about this bug?

Regards
Mitrax

Return to “Bugs & Issues”