Known issues for iPhone users with 11/27/17 update?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Known issues for iPhone users with 11/27/17 update?

Postby cynthrocks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:24 pm

I have one person reporting lags and restarts, one reporting seeing black circles in place of heroes, and one without it in their app store at all. Are these known or user error? What should I tell them to try besides contact support (already asked them to)?

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Known issues for iPhone users with 11/27/17 update?

Postby Tethys » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi Cynth,

Sorry to hear that some of your friends are having issues, but contacting support is the best thing for them to do currently. Tell them to describe the issue with as much detail as possible as that is very beneficial.

They can contact support via in-game or the link in my signature.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Would the absence of the Fortune Teller NPC be an issue to contact support over since she was made it through the approval process, or is her absence intentional and we've just not been told about it yet?

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

peteypie99 wrote:Would the absence of the Fortune Teller NPC be an issue to contact support over since she was made it through the approval process, or is her absence intentional and we've just not been told about it yet?

We're in the process of reactivating her, so that one doesn't need a support ticket :)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Tethys wrote:Hi Cynth,

Sorry to hear that some of your friends are having issues, but contacting support is the best thing for them to do currently. Tell them to describe the issue with as much detail as possible as that is very beneficial.

They can contact support via in-game or the link in my signature.

Tethys.

Thanks, do you think you can check into anything? The ticket was sent around the time of my original post, and had not been answered at all. I do know he is using an iPhone and is connected though facebook. Red beard27#24828

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Unfortunately the support team is experiencing a higher ticket volume than normal so responses may be delayed a bit. Aside from that he will just have to be patient but worry not as all tickets will get answered.

Again terribly sorry he is having this issue and how frustrating the situation is.

Tethys.

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Tethys wrote:Unfortunately the support team is experiencing a higher ticket volume than normal so responses may be delayed a bit. Aside from that he will just have to be patient but worry not as all tickets will get answered.

Again terribly sorry he is having this issue and how frustrating the situation is.

Tethys.

Red received an answer telling him basically everything was fixed and happy gaming. Problem is... He still cannot access his game. I will list the things he has tried, including contacting support and letting them know he still cannot play.

He has:

-deleted and redownloaded the game several times
-logged into the game via facebook several times (and was kicked each time)
-logged in via game center (was started at a lvl 2 game)
-went into setting to connect to facebook to sync his game to game center from the low level account. (Was kicked from the game)
-went back (after hitting connect to facebook and being kicked) to load the game from game center (which should have synced to the original game after he hit the connect to fb option ) and was given the low game.
-deactivated game center and started the game normally (was given a game starting at tutorial)
-connected to facebook from brand new game (was kicked and had same results)
-support has been contacted, he was given no help or solutions. Just told that the hotfix was out and to restart/install. (Which I have listed as something that has been tried)

He is an iOS user who connects to facebook. None of the directions he has been given to try has worked in getting him back in. He considers this game his second job, logging in 18ish hours a day.

If there is something I am missing, something else he can try to get his game back, please let me know. I understand this isn't a big issue to you, since he is one player and you have gotten everyone else back on, but it is a huge deal to him. Lvl 60 player, spends regularly, loves the game, just wants to play.

Any ideas from anybody is appreciated.

Babar68

Postby Babar68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:19 pm

cynthrocks wrote:
Tethys wrote:Unfortunately the support team is experiencing a higher ticket volume than normal so responses may be delayed a bit. Aside from that he will just have to be patient but worry not as all tickets will get answered.

Tethys.

Red received an answer telling him basically everything was fixed and happy gaming. Problem is... He still cannot access his game. I will list the things he has tried, including contacting support and letting them know he still cannot play.

He has:

-went into setting to connect to facebook to sync his game to game center from the low level account. (Was kicked from the game)
-went back (after hitting connect to facebook and being kicked) to load the game from game center (which should have synced to the original game after he hit the connect to fb option ) and was given the low game.
-deactivated game center and started the game normally (was given a game starting at tutorial)
-support has been contacted, he was given no help or solutions. Just told that the hotfix was out and to restart/install. (Which I have listed as something that has been tried)

He is an iOS user who connects to facebook. None of the directions he has been given to try has worked in getting him back in. He considers this game his second job, logging in 18ish hours a day.

If there is something I am missing, something else he can try to get his game back, please let me know. I understand this isn't a big issue to you, since he is one player and you have gotten everyone else back on, but it is a huge deal to him. Lvl 60 player, spends regularly, loves the game, just wants to play.

He is not the only one. I'm in the same issues altough he is more lucky than me because support didn't answer me yet.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:22 pm

cynthrocks wrote:

Tethys.

He has:

Pm me his information and ticket Id please and I'll try to get it sorted out...there the other Facebook login thread were I posted some stuff to try. Really should have it linked with game center etc as a backup.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Babar68

Postby Babar68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
cynthrocks wrote:

Tethys.

He has:

Pm me his information and ticket Id please and I'll try to get it sorted out...there the other Facebook login thread were I posted some stuff to try. Really should have it linked with game center etc as a backup.

Thanks Darkis, I send you my information too.
I really want to sync with game center now to limit facebook issues.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”