Known issues for iPhone users with 11/27/17 update?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Known issues for iPhone users with 11/27/17 update?

Postby Tethys » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:11 am

Nydigo wrote:I installed the update on my iphone last night. I am able to login with Facebook again!

Thank you to the CC team for getting this fixed!

I'm really happy you and everybody else is able to play again. I hope you enjoy the remainder of the raid!

Have a great weekend,
Tethys.

P.S. Shiroe, :oops:
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Silverchris

Postby Silverchris » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:18 am

Ok the most recent update allowed me to log in via Facebook again on iOS but at 4 pm uk time today, once again I’m unable to log in via Facebook on iOS and the game is just trying to get me to start a new account again.

This seems to happen too often now( it’s the 4th in less than 2 months for me) and probably not been able to log into my game account to play for 2 weeks out of the last 2 months in for periods of time where I can’t log in.

When is this company going to actually fix this problem for once and for all as it doesn’t happen on android?

I use a iPad Air and is fully updated for most recent iOS and Facebook.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:50 am

Silverchris wrote:Ok the most recent update allowed me to log in via Facebook again on iOS but at 4 pm uk time today, once again I’m unable to log in via Facebook on iOS and the game is just trying to get me to start a new account again.

This seems to happen too often now( it’s the 4th in less than 2 months for me) and probably not been able to log into my game account to play for 2 weeks out of the last 2 months in for periods of time where I can’t log in.

When is this company going to actually fix this problem for once and for all as it doesn’t happen on android?

I use a iPad Air and is fully updated for most recent iOS and Facebook.

Issues like this have happened on Android and Steam as well so it is not exclusively an iOS problem. We actively try to make sure things like this don't happen as it's a bloody nightmare when it does, we definitely don't do this on purpose. As I said in my other reply to you, contact support via the link in my signature and please link your account to another platform to help mitigate issues like this in the future.

I've already contacted the team and Darkis about the issue but considering how early it is for them, it may take a bit to get things rolling.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 am

Hey!

So everything is green on our end and from time to time, Facebook's side does have some issues of their own.

In fact it's roughly 2 or 3 times a month from my recent count.

Typically clears up within an hour or so. Atm, looks to be restored for folks.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Tethys wrote:
peteypie99 wrote:Would the absence of the Fortune Teller NPC be an issue to contact support over since she was made it through the approval process, or is her absence intentional and we've just not been told about it yet?

We're in the process of reactivating her, so that one doesn't need a support ticket :)

It's been almost a month. I think I only noted a single day of testing. Any updates on the status of this?

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Testing was delayed until the iOS/FB issues were resolved. I'll ask around to see what the current status is.

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:32 am

Tethys wrote:Testing was delayed until the iOS/FB issues were resolved. I'll ask around to see what the current status is.

any news?

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 am

The team is still working with the ad provider on getting some kinks worked out.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”