Forum bug: Adminstrator contact not working?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Forum bug: Adminstrator contact not working?

Postby Zorblak » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Last week, my forum account was mistakenly given a one-week ban. Because I couldn't log in, that meant I couldn't even send a PM to try to get it corrected, but there was a form to contact a forum Adminstrator, and give an email address for a response. I did so, but got no reply at all. So now that I have my forum access back, I wanted to post about this bug, so you can fix it, since other people might need this functionality as well.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Forum bug: Adminstrator contact not working?

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi there!

The ban wasn't a mistake and if you would have noted the forum rules, you'd see why your last few post went overboard.

That being said, it makes the rest of your post a moot point to be honest as I was not going to 'hash things out' regarding the ban.

/locked
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “Bugs & Issues”