Steam Overlay

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Steam Overlay

Postby Azbandar » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:16 am

When attempting to look at the details of a pack (as in what's it going to cost me), I get an "activate the steam overlay error". No amount of manually trying to do so will open the overlay, and yes, I have the option on. I even turned the option off and on again. Once I get the error message I also have to reload the client in order to be able to open details on anything purchasable (just to see what the base cost is, not the actual overlay this time).
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Steam Overlay

Postby Tethys » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi Azbandar,

Thanks for the report, I'll let the team know.

Have a great evening,

Tethys :)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Molly
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Steam Overlay

Postby Molly » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 am

Return to “Bugs & Issues”