Jaguar Helms are Non-Requestable

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
arntr2

Re: Jaguar Helms are Non-Requestable

Postby arntr2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Can't see Hallowed Skulls atm on City Trade (Last few days). This really needs to be fixed.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:00 am

arntr2 wrote:Can't see Hallowed Skulls atm on City Trade (Last few days). This really needs to be fixed.

Hollow package should finish its run at thu. Jan. 11th 23:59h UTC, after which you'll likely see it again.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

arntr2

Postby arntr2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:47 am

Yeah I get that and all but really wasting time because I cant get downgrades to do fusions is kind of a silly bug they should squish.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi everybody,

From my understanding this bug is going to be very difficult to squish as it will require reworking some core system interactions which is not an easy task. I wouldn't hold my breath on this bug being fixed soon but please know that we're looking into ways to solve this as it is a frustrating bug for us as well.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:30 am

Tethys wrote:From my understanding this bug is going to be very difficult to squish as it will require reworking some core system interactions which is not an easy task. I wouldn't hold my breath on this bug being fixed soon but please know that we're looking into ways to solve this as it is a frustrating bug for us as well.

Well, the workaround for that bug is to have new packs and no throwbacks, isn't it? ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”