Ad fortune teller lady has never shown herself

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Springsgaming

Ad fortune teller lady has never shown herself

Postby Springsgaming » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:43 am

I have asked around on in game and submitted a bug via in game. I am unsure if it is my account or if there is something else that is an issue.

Things I have performed to diagnose from my end.
-reinstalled game including after every update
-linked my account to Facebook as well as ios Game Center.
-relogged under just Facebook and/or iOS Game Center and no change related to fortune teller at the inn.

Note - I am playing off two iOS devices currently up to date. I have never played via pc or any other way.

MI-Wolf

Re: Ad fortune teller lady has never shown herself

Postby MI-Wolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 am

I had this issue also on IOs. It can be resolved by going to Settings->Privacy->Advertising. Disable Limit Ad Tracking. If it is already disabled. Enable it and then disable it again. I have to do that sometimes when she stops showing up again

Return to “Bugs & Issues”