Fountain Indicator

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Fountain Indicator

Postby Kim! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:43 pm

This thing:

The fountain is either always on or always off depending on if you've bought a fountain. ie, I don't have a fountain so mine looks broken, and when I visit other players' shops they're all broken too. A citymate of mine purchased a fountain and she sees the pretty fountain in her shop, my shop, and everyone else's as well.

Anyway, just wondering if that's working correctly or not, seems a little misleading right now. :)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Fountain Indicator

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:28 pm

From what I know it works when you have the Gem Fountain deal purchased and is barren when you do not! :lol:
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Fountain Indicator

Postby Kim! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:42 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:From what I know it works when you have the Gem Fountain deal purchased and is barren when you do not! :lol:

Sorry, I get how it works for our own shop, my question was how it looked when we visited other players' shops since the fountain on their lawn is based on our purchases rather than theirs right now.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”