Shop upgrade bug/game freeze

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
LouBoo

Shop upgrade bug/game freeze

Postby LouBoo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Not sure if you guys are aware of this bug that occurs for me since I started playing February 2017 on both my Samsung Galaxy S5 and my ZTE ZMAX pro after buying shop upgrade my game freezes Everytime. I must exit and re start the app at which time the upgrade has gone through succsesfully.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Shop upgrade bug/game freeze

Postby Shiroe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:47 pm

If you mean shop size upgrade, then I don't think it really freezes but just is spending 1-5 minutes in the background re-arranging the shop before movement/animations are re-enabled.
It would have been nice if instead there would have been a progress bar...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”