Steam Trade House will not post Patriot 2016 Items

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
albijoe

Steam Trade House will not post Patriot 2016 Items

Postby albijoe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:49 am

I purchased the Patriot 2016 pack on Steam. I have made fireworks and Patriot Boots, and I cannot seem to post them to the Trade House. I can choose a price and a quantity, but the screen closes without consuming items or filling a slot. I can post Wild West items and common pattern items.

EDIT: It might have been a different issue; it seems like I can post items as long as they are not for minimum price. Perhaps I can place items for less than minimum price, or the starting price is counting for the minimum?
Last edited by albijoe on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Steam Trade House will not post Patriot 2016 Items

Postby Kim! » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:58 am

What did you set the prices at? There's a known glitch that works like you described if we try to set the price below the item's base price, so if you're trying to sell cheap it could be from that.

albijoe

Postby albijoe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 am

That's definitely it. I tried looking for the problem but didn't find that; thank you for letting me know.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:02 am

Yeah... would love to see a fix for that one. For now the quick trick is that you can click to gems and then back to gold at the top of the screen and it'll autofill the correct base price, which is the min the server will allow :)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”