Disabled item wont disable.

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
D13_TooShortFFS

Disabled item wont disable.

Postby D13_TooShortFFS » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:17 pm

and heroes just ignore my disable button. They just come and come for item i disabled and even cant craft.
and make disable hard lock itmes from ctraft plz

D13_TooShortFFS

Re: Disabled item wont disable.

Postby D13_TooShortFFS » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:02 pm

What the paradise is going on ?

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Disabling an item doesn't stop heroes from walking in and asking for common quality items.

Disabling prevents you from suggesting items to heroes.

It's not a bug.

Maydae

Postby Maydae » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Not entirely true. I spoke to support about this as well. There are some items that are "exempt" from the disable feature that heroes will always be able to request. You need to disable each quality as well in order for it to keep heroes from requesting it.

Support's rationale for having some exempt items is to prevent players from controlling which heroes come into their store. Makes sense... consider going through every blueprint and every quality except ocarinas... only oca requests would walk in. While that would be sweet, I can see why that would not be desirable to the devs.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Maydae wrote:Not entirely true. I spoke to support about this as well. There are some items that are "exempt" from the disable feature that heroes will always be able to request. You need to disable each quality as well in order for it to keep heroes from requesting it.

Support's rationale for having some exempt items is to prevent players from controlling which heroes come into their store. Makes sense... consider going through every blueprint and every quality except ocarinas... only oca requests would walk in. While that would be sweet, I can see why that would not be desirable to the devs.

Walk-in requests aren't affected by the disable feature. Even if you disabled all qualities, they'd still come in and ask for commons in the -2/+3 range.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:16 am

I guess support only half understood the "exempt" mechanic when the devs explained it to them? ;)
Question to Abqu: If for an item you'd lock qualities common, good, flawless, epic, legendary and mythical,
can the customers only walk in for "great" of that item or for both "great" and "common"?

If the latter, I think they should add a popup like the tradehouse filters at the lock button where people can select/deselect any or all of
  • "walk in"
  • "suggest"
  • "precraft"
(with "walk in" greyed out for commons)

Since Cloudcade likes images:

(I really should install Gimp or another image editor that's less bad than mspaint on this PC... :| )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

paljar

Postby paljar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 am

If you lock common and good quality but do not lock great quality. customers will not ask for great quality IF you have any common OR good quality items in stock. But if you do not have any common or good items, then they can request great items.

Customers can always ask for common items but will do much more rarely when locked.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:43 am

Shiroe wrote:If for an item you'd lock qualities common, good, flawless, epic, legendary and mythical,
can the customers only walk in for "great" of that item or for both "great" and "common"?

-Edit- Nevermind. I wrote a bunch of incorrect information because I forget that people put themselves into a different game state by fusing with Common quality items.
Last edited by WingDingo on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

paljar

Postby paljar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:54 am

WingDingo wrote:If they do ask for a Sword, because you have locked Common and Good, they are going to ask for Great Wakizashi [~95%].

I do not believe this. From some blueprints I have common locked, because i want to fuse them but have good not locked because i like to sell them.
My experience is that heroes NEVER request the good version of the item if i have any common versions in stock, but will start requesting them as soon as i fused my last common version.

I think there is very simple rule that heroes request 1 of following 2 options:
a. Common version, no matter if its locked or not.
b. lowest version in stock if that version is not locked.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:04 am

paljar wrote:I do not believe this. From some blueprints I have common locked, because i want to fuse them but have good not locked because i like to sell them.
My experience is that heroes NEVER request the good version of the item if i have any common versions in stock, but will start requesting them as soon as i fused my last common version.

-Edit- You are correct. I forget that there are different interactions with Common items. I was mixing my information with how suggesting items work versus walk-ins. This is not a problem unless you are attempting to do impatient sales.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”