Disabled item wont disable.

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Disabled item wont disable.

Postby alanx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:05 pm

this is a tangent but il ask.....
:idea: Can we PLEASE get a button or an option that can reset all disable flags????! :!:

The problem is that if I have an epic quality item disabled then I cannot undo that if I don't have the epic quality. This messes up my 2x price requests...

Thank you!~

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

alanx wrote:this is a tangent but il ask.....
:idea: Can we PLEASE get a button or an option that can reset all disable flags????! :!:

The problem is that if I have an epic quality item disabled then I cannot undo that if I don't have the epic quality. This messes up my 2x price requests...

Thank you!~

Locks shouldn't have an effect on impatients if you don't have that quality in your inventory.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:49 am

Kim! wrote:
alanx wrote:this is a tangent but il ask.....

Thank you!~

Locks shouldn't have an effect on impatients if you don't have that quality in your inventory.

They did.....I kept getting normal KOS impatient even when the lowest quality I had was flawless. I realized I had locked the epic version. So then I actually bought an epic version, disabled it and then Azula started asking impatient flawless KoS. Now if I just had an option to release ALL locks on a specific blueprint or even on all blueprints, I think it would sufficed.

Joebeajetski

Postby Joebeajetski » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:11 pm

;) Why doesn't lock actually LOCK? I can't tell you how many times I've used a higher level precraft than required. I know there is that confirmation but that is so tedious when it should just not even be used in the first place.

CC can you answer this one or instead just fix it? ;)

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Any item you own the BP of (or level appropriate if you have none) will always be requestable at the common value, no matter the lock.

It's intentional and makes sense, as in, if KoS is the only level appropriate BP you own, any hero that can ask for it have to ask for it or they'd never come to your shop. That would be far more irritating then having to refuse someone a couple of random times.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Joebeajetski

Postby Joebeajetski » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Azbandar wrote:Any item you own the BP of (or level appropriate if you have none) will always be requestable at the common value, no matter the lock.

It's intentional and makes sense, as in, if KoS is the only level appropriate BP you own, any hero that can ask for it have to ask for it or they'd never come to your shop. That would be far more irritating then having to refuse someone a couple of random times.

I'm not asking about what the heroes in my shop request. What I'm asking is for example, if I have an Epic Heaven's Will and I disable the Epic version, when I go to craft a Balmung, despite locking/disabling the Epic Heaven's Will, the game still prompts me to use the Epic version as the precraft. It happens so often with junk that I just click cancel and use the higher quality by accident. Thereby the lock feature only prevents me from selling it to a customer but not crafting with it.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:40 am

Joebeajetski wrote:;) Why doesn't lock actually LOCK? I can't tell you how many times I've used a higher level precraft than required. I know there is that confirmation but that is so tedious when it should just not even be used in the first place.

CC can you answer this one or instead just fix it? ;)

They once tried to implement a dual purpose lock for both asking/suggesting and precrafting and it didn't work well/was hated, so was rolled back the next patch. Then they said "erm, we need to think about if we can figure out a way to do this that _does_ work well", but other than long-press on a precraft slot if the right quality of precraft is craftable without quality proc., I don't think anything came of it.

Your suggestion wouldn't work either: if I random craft an epic precraft, 95% of the time "it should be used in the first place" as a precraft for me, since putting that precraft up on the tradehouse would be more effort/trade slot lock than it's worth to me.

Ideally, there would be lock for asking/suggesting, lock for precrafting, lock for both, lock for none options. Because of limited UI space, maybe they could implement it like the filter popup menus of the tradehouse on top of the current lock button?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”