Reconnecting loop all platforms

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Tsunsune

Reconnecting loop all platforms

Postby Tsunsune » Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Account: Tsunsune
Affected Platform: All
Working Platform: None
City, Level, Gems, etc: unable to confirm, cannot log in.

This seems to be an account issue, as I can uninstall, unlink any accounts, and it loads properly on GameRoom, iOS, and Android, but once I log in using either my Facebook or Gmail account, it immediately has the issue again. I've recreated the issue through multiple unistall/reinstalls, several OSs and 3 different web browsers, with the same pattern above. Since I cannot log in, I cannot provide more precise info for the account.

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Reconnecting loop all platforms

Postby Abqu » Wed May 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Do you know the name of your city, or someone else in your city? Any information to find your account is going to help support hunt this one down.

Tsunsune

Postby Tsunsune » Wed May 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Unfortunately no. It's been several months since my last successful log in, so the only info II could provide would be the Facebook or Google Play login info I use. I've made several in game purchases, if the card info would help?

EDIT: Actually, my shopkeeper's name may have been Tettykins, but I couldn't tell you the number.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 25, 2017 1:11 am

Probably your best bet would be to make a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com/ and indeed list the login info there, maybe add a screenshot of the failed login too.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”