Mobile client giving me troubles staying connected to Kong account

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Mobile client giving me troubles staying connected to Kong account

Postby Aelfgeft » Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Just in the last day or two, I've noticed that when I load up Shop Heroes, it will act as if I'm not connected to my Kong account, even when Kong is logged in on the screen that comes up. I've found I have to log out and log back in for the client to load my account. I also use the Steam client and it is not having this issue.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Mobile client giving me troubles staying connected to Kong account

Postby Shiroe » Wed May 24, 2017 1:04 am

If Android, then the few past times Kong link not functioning has been mentioned, I think it was a problem of not giving the app the rights it needed to save the Kong linking info to device storage.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Wed May 24, 2017 5:25 am

As Shiroe mentioned, this is usually an issue that occurs when the application does not have all permissions enabled (storage being especially important). Check the Shop Heroes app's permissions on your device and ensure that all are enabled.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Aelfgeft » Wed May 24, 2017 9:52 pm

That worked! Thanks, folks!

Return to “Bugs & Issues”