Irene ... Confused Much?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
DeeDee
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Irene ... Confused Much?

Postby DeeDee » Tue May 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Uhh ... Irene dear, are you buying or selling??

Ahh ... selling ... impatiently apparently. New thing sweetie? Be a good poppet and let's not do this again...

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Irene ... Confused Much?

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue May 23, 2017 3:57 pm

lol thanks for this! I'll be sure to get the Team to take a look into it and let me know if any other Heroes get a bit mixed up as well. :D
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Is it wrong... that I wish this was intentional, and would be a new game feature?
Impatient selling (5 minutes timer as usual), she either sells like an epic item, or sells it for like 1% the cost/free.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Tue May 23, 2017 11:59 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:lol thanks for this! I'll be sure to get the Team to take a look into it and let me know if any other Heroes get a bit mixed up as well. :D

I see a similar glitch fairly often, a white impatient bubble with no timer. The heroes still buy items like normal non-impatient customers, it's just a visual glitch where it shows the wrong bubble. Haven't noticed any patterns with which heroes it is or what causes it though.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

I, too can confirm seeing the impatient bubble on non impatient requests and sell offers. I haven't noticed any patterns though.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Thu May 25, 2017 10:18 am

This happens when you're on a screen other than your shop (City, Inn), and idle away some time. In the background an impatient customer enters your shop and then their timer expires. They then re-enter your shop as a regular buying/selling customer but keep the impatient bubble. You see this when you go back to the shop screen.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”