Shop Heroes wont load from Steam

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Dreamsfear

Shop Heroes wont load from Steam

Postby Dreamsfear » Sun May 21, 2017 10:29 am

So haven't had many issues at all up until today. So last night it worked fine but today when I try to open up it hangs up on the loading screen but instead of loading there's a green play button at the bottom. I click it and nothing happens, just sits there and is current sitting there. Any advice or help anyone can give would be much appreciated. I'm fairly computer savvy so if you need me to open up and paste any logs or anything just let me know the name and where to look etc I'll make it happen.

Uninstalling and reinstalling worked. Not sure what caused it, verified file integrity etc and yea last resort was me trying to reinstall when I posted but it worked so nvm. Thanks anyway.

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Shop Heroes wont load from Steam

Postby Richard » Sun May 21, 2017 10:32 am

I know this is going to seem like the most unhelpful answer but it has really resolved the issue in most cases; have you tried quitting steam and restarting it?

---

Nevermind, I see you've edited your post and have found a solution.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Return to “Bugs & Issues”