It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Postby Kim! » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Jnix wrote:So i bought the valentines pack a while back and mastered the bps but in my craft list im seeing my heart pendant unmastered and two heartstopper axes, one mastered and one still locked. Id rather not have to do them twice.....please advise. Tried to add a picture but it keeps saying file too big.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8355&p=40454

It should sort itself out once the pendant is mastered again.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

And on the adding images point: forum hit its set attachment store limit ages ago and ever since only linking images from external sites such as imgur.com or postimage.org has been possible. :|
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:07 am

Shiroe wrote:And on the adding images point: forum hit its set attachment store limit ages ago and ever since only linking images from external sites such as imgur.com or postimage.org has been possible. :|

Indeed, looking into it but it might just be better to keep it to hosting sites etc.

Thanks for everyone staying up on this thread posting things for us as it's greatly appreciated. Also, you guy's just might see some better server performance as the Team has been working a lot of adjustments recently.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

paljar

Postby paljar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 am

experiencing something weird in the tradehouse, my account is paljar#52324

ps: Im not experiencing lag, which seems the most logic explanation.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:24 am

paljar wrote:Image
experiencing something weird in the tradehouse, my account is paljar#52324

ps: Im not experiencing lag, which seems the most logic explanation.

Weird. Did it persist across a logout and login?
I think I've seen such a bug mentioned on the forum before and I think in one case it was a quirk that the tradehouse had registered the item as sold already (hence the cheaper price no longer being listed as lowest), but the client didn't popup the gems yet in the trade slot, but listed it as for sale still.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

paljar

Postby paljar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:34 am

indeed, after refreshing the game, the item is sold and i could collect the 3 gems, which makes me wonder what would have happened if I had canceled the offer without refreshing :)

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:07 am

Just saw a world chat discussion that the tutorial apparently still mentions getting to level 10 to unlock worker slot 3, while that slot unlock has been lowered to level 8 quite a while back.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”