It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:39 am

Display glitch "Fulfiller gets" and "Highest" don't match (highest SHOULD be the accurate one)
Don't use floats to do int math? :P Floats only have precision up to 7 digits. (aka 1,000,000)

Use either doubles (14 digits)
Or the following: x * 9 / 10 (90 percent, all int)

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Tue May 30, 2017 2:50 am

Small visual glitch, the capes and scarves in the "back" category for our shopkeepers go ontop of the face/hair instead of under it.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 am

Kim! wrote:Small visual glitch, the capes and scarves in the "back" category for our shopkeepers go ontop of the face/hair instead of under it.

There are lots of layering quirks.
The layering of the animation when popping open a customer's request is really weird and has been for ages, though it's generally too quick to notice well unless the animation is lagging.
(sorry, couldn't get anything better with just VLC as screen recorder...)

But I'm guessing there's dozens of layers on screen at any one time to realize the fake-3D of the shop/inn, so its understandable layers get mixed up at some places.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Small/(rare?) bug:
I went to chaos gate -> clicked fight boss -> messed around adding heroes/removing them -> clicked left to this screen.
Couldn't reproduce it afterwards however. Just documenting it for now I suppose. :)

Sanshark

Postby Sanshark » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 am

I'm not able to craft anything and once I sell products to my heroes & close once I return to the game the same heroes are back as though I never sold them anything. I'm hitting later for my custom jobs but they are going into the inn as though I accepted the job. I also can not refuse any invites.

It seems as if my entire shop is frozen because anything that I do doesn't take & I have to redo everything I just did or it's not working at all. Craft clock not ticking down just staying at the start. What's going on?

Btw I also can't speak in the city chat so my entire shop is not working :shock:

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:47 am

Sanshark wrote:I'm not able to craft anything and once I sell products to my heroes & close once I return to the game the same heroes are back as though I never sold them anything. I'm hitting later for my custom jobs but they are going into the inn as though I accepted the job. I also can not refuse any invites.

It seems as if my entire shop is frozen because anything that I do doesn't take & I have to redo everything I just did or it's not working at all. Craft clock not ticking down just staying at the start. What's going on?

Btw I also can't speak in the city chat so my entire shop is not working :shock:

This sounds like a bad Internet connection, check your wifi first and make sure it's working correctly, or maybe try reloading the game. I have these issues pretty often, whenever the clocks are frozen, resources won't collect, or xp doesn't fly from collected crafts it's a sign that my connection dropped for a second and I need to relog. :)

If you're sure it's not your internet, maybe try reinstalling the game? (Make sure your account is registered first, of course.)

Sanshark

Postby Sanshark » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:08 pm

It can't be my internet connection or I would not be able to get on at all.

Is there something special I must do to make sure my game is registered?

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:02 am

@Sanshark, you might get faster responses by contacting support directly.

Anyways, another display bug/(slight peeve of mine)
Upgrades are not reflected in the "boost" menu:
I'm guessing it should say +30%, but it could be confusing and people would think it's +30% *5%.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:@Sanshark, you might get faster responses by contacting support directly.

Anyways, another display bug/(slight peeve of mine)
Upgrades are not reflected in the "boost" menu:
I'm guessing it should say +30%, but it could be confusing and people would think it's +30% *5%.

Upgrades are separate from boosts so I feel like that could be misleading? That 5% is always active, not part of the boost. Still half asleep so posting pictures while I babble:

Odette unboosted, no CJ: ~36,465
Odette unboosted w/ CJ (x1.05): 38,288
Odette boosted w/ CJ (x1.05 + 1.25 = x1.3): 47,405

So to me it'd be misleading to say +30% since part of that boost was already active, if I saw the boost number change from a CJ upgrade I would think that meant jewels affected the boost only.

Sanshark wrote:It can't be my internet connection or I would not be able to get on at all.

Is there something special I must do to make sure my game is registered?

Spotty connection, not no connection. Meaning good enough to get in but not stable enough to stay in touch with the server. Like I said, my game does this often (my connection is definitely iffy) and it's possible for it to lag or drop while you're already playing or immediately after logging in.

Registration is the the settings menu (gear in the top right corner, "account" tab), depending on the platform you might be linked already? But better to check it before accidentally losing an account :P

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Suppose I just never understood those boosts from the start then. Thank you for clarifying... then perhaps having a 3rd column for other boosts or "current value" (with/without boost).

I never knew what the resources were actually at with/without boost/upgrade.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”