It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Postby Shiroe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:16 pm

aks47u wrote:I just assumed they're there, same as the Mythical+1 "is", but none of it's actually showing. I ran away from there anyway just incase I used it.

That could be true too. My thought progress was that further rendering of the popup stopped/"crashed" at trying to render some undefined value (say options 1-7 for common-mythical are defined and it's asked to render number 8 instead), so it didn't get to the code point where the buttons would be defined and rendered. (I guess a myth+1 knife wouldn't be a great risk at testing if there are invisible buttons and if they are in the correct place. ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”