It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Postby Shiroe » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 am

Small, low priority bug, probably introduced way back when sender name was added to invites: the uniqueness for invites is city+sender instead of just city, which has the effect of being able to flush the contents of someone's invites list by 10+ different people from the same city sending an invite, since those would show up as 10+ invites to that one city instead of just one. (common sense would say those should only act on 1 invite slot, showing either the first or last of the batch, and leave the other 9 invite slots alone)

(I think I already reported this 1-2 years ago, but too lazy to look up the topic. ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:05 am

Thanks!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:57 am

Didn't feel like making a whole new topic, but tradehouse could use some maintenance again at next update.
Among the items that have their requests counter start at a negative number instead of at zero, Shiny Gems apparently now dove to a 3-digit negative number. (someone in chat just reported -114, meaning there have to be 115 Shiny Gems requested before it even shows up on the Requests tab)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Noted and will pass it on to the team.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:46 am

Draconic Amulet missing image on Android?

Preview shows Amulet:

Image for selling is missing (checked on 2 different android):

Maybe need a check after updates for correctness of installed files?

Regards
Mitrax

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:22 am

Mitrax wrote:Maybe need a check after updates for correctness of installed files?

Probably indeed a file in the app's cache/data gone corrupt. So going to your list of apps and using the "clear cache" or "clear data" buttons at the Shop Heroes app would probably fix it.
edit: wait, I also see it bugged on android and bugged cached at different locations does indeed not sound local, unless we're close (Netherlands for me) and it's bugged cached on at least 1 content delivery network node...
edit2: on android_samsung it looked fine for me, but that seems to have been because I was still on v1.1.32020 on that one (surprised it still worked), as soon as I upgraded to v1.1.34002 I ran into it there too. So it seems something got bugged between 1.1.32 and 1.1.34 causing the small thumbnail to go all blurry/double-displayed shifted a few pixels and making the full display missing most of its layers. (clearing cache and data didn't fix this case, since the problem seems to be upstream.)

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:53 am

Shiroe wrote:Didn't feel like making a whole new topic, but tradehouse could use some maintenance again at next update.
Among the items that have their requests counter start at a negative number instead of at zero, Shiny Gems apparently now dove to a 3-digit negative number. (someone in chat just reported -114, meaning there have to be 115 Shiny Gems requested before it even shows up on the Requests tab)

Another one:

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 am

This is the normal warning:

This is the warning if you try and use a Myth+1:

It's missing the quality that you're about to use.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:15 am

aks47u wrote:This is the warning if you try and use a Myth+1:

It's missing the quality that you're about to use.

Also missing the buttons. Game saying you're not allowed to use a myth+1 as precraft? ;)
(good thing there's still the [x] in the top right to close the popup)

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:01 am

I just assumed they're there, same as the Mythical+1 "is", but none of it's actually showing. I ran away from there anyway just incase I used it.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”