It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Postby VeNoM0619 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 am

Mojian level up glitch. You can see up his robes, plus his ankle broke...

aks47u
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:35 pm

TH latest offers
Last edited by aks47u on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:09 am

Weird little glitch on an invite, the : seems to have bumped the ) down to the next line on the invite's city name. Dunno if it's just a visual hiccup or if we could do fun things with it

Edit: Turns out the invite is glitched, I'm not allowed to decline it. Every time I reload the game it comes back.

Edit 2: Temporary fix if anyone else has an invite stuck, collect 10 others from world chat and it'll push it off your list. Should stop respawning after that :)

zarusjamer

Postby zarusjamer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:15 pm

My city members and I are experiencing world and city chat issues, the sound comes but no text appears. And city chat shows wrong online. The city announcements like investing appears to come right

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 am

Click this button Image

Revisiting this problem, and have had an opportunity to try the above, proposed solution: Not working under the circumstances outlined. The problem of randomly changing menu format has been much less common as of late, but did pop up again a few days ago. Had a pvp item on Azula, wanted that item on someone else, item was not appearing in any menu (even after clicking the button) and did not appear until I took it off Azula and put it back in inventory. Usually the item would appear, even when equipped, except under these occasional circumstances when the menu format switches itself.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:35 pm

@bowloftoast the items will not appear if your hero is in any status other than ready or injured (if they are on a quest, or returning, their items will not be available to be reassigned)

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 am

internetz wrote:@bowloftoast the items will not appear if your hero is in any status other than ready or injured (if they are on a quest, or returning, their items will not be available to be reassigned)

Copy that, but Azula was at the ready, which is how I was able to take the sandals off her. Once I did, they were in inventory and avail for the other npc. Most times, I can see the item, who has it, click on it, and I get a pop-up asking me if I want to swap that item from npcA to npcB. Whole reason I'm posting here is that occasionally, that goes awry.

EDIT...maybe she was questing, can't be 100% sure. If what you're saying is correct, assuming then that you can strip arena gear off a questing npc? If that's the case, perhaps split the inventories. If you click through on the arena set, make everything visible, all the time.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 am

bowloftoast wrote:
internetz wrote:@bowloftoast the items will not appear if your hero is in any status other than ready or injured (if they are on a quest, or returning, their items will not be available to be reassigned)

Copy that, but Azula was at the ready, which is how I was able to take the sandals off her. Once I did, they were in inventory and avail for the other npc. Most times, I can see the item, who has it, click on it, and I get a pop-up asking me if I want to swap that item from npcA to npcB. Whole reason I'm posting here is that occasionally, that goes awry.

EDIT...maybe she was questing, can't be 100% sure. If what you're saying is correct, assuming then that you can strip arena gear off a questing npc? If that's the case, perhaps split the inventories. If you click through on the arena set, make everything visible, all the time.

yeah, you can always change arena inventory, but if the npc is questing none of their stuff will show up to be swapped, which does seem a bit buglike.

Molly
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Molly » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 am

Just another example of something extra-rare (what happens at the regular basis for me):

Jnix

Postby Jnix » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm

So i bought the valentines pack a while back and mastered the bps but in my craft list im seeing my heart pendant unmastered and two heartstopper axes, one mastered and one still locked. Id rather not have to do them twice.....please advise. Tried to add a picture but it keeps saying file too big.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”