It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: It's a Bug! Or Is It Thread!

Postby Shiroe » Sun May 21, 2017 1:44 am

It looks like 1 or more of the Protector tooltips is wrong and there's some unwanted rounding there.
See viewtopic.php?p=41886#p41886 and the posts around it.
And since that implies the tooltips are just text strings, not calculated values, I guess it might be smart to go over all the tooltips to check if any numbers of the skills changed in the past without updating tooltips.
(For now ignoring the fact that terms like "survival rate" will be confusing to every player until explained by other players... ;) )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Another display bug:

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 25, 2017 6:20 am

Typo report from world chat: Francesca's info screen: "desipte" (should be "despite")
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 am

I honestly have no clue how this is even supposed to work. I am guessing there are 8 citymates online. However when I view the city member list, I see only 2 green dots as "online".

Perhaps have a "who's online" list I can view anyways, because I never know who is

aks47u
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Thu May 25, 2017 10:19 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:I honestly have no clue how this is even supposed to work. I am guessing there are 8 citymates online. However when I view the city member list, I see only 2 green dots as "online".

Perhaps have a "who's online" list I can view anyways, because I never know who is

This was posted before, something about all city members ever being online. So current and former members.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 25, 2017 10:23 am

aks47u wrote:
VeNoM0619 wrote:I honestly have no clue how this is even supposed to work. I am guessing there are 8 citymates online. However when I view the city member list, I see only 2 green dots as "online".

This was posted before, something about all city members ever being online. So current and former members.

Yeah, IIRC kicked members aren't really unlinked from a city until they login and create or join another city. So lots of AFK players are still semi-attached to the cities they were kicked from.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Thanks Guys! End of the week I'll be sending a report on over with these and a few of the others around the boards. 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Master Builder 007

Postby Master Builder 007 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 am

This is such a small thing that I almost hesitate to post it, but I figure that it is simple to fix so it doesn't hurt to make a note of it.

The description for the leader skill is incorrect. It says:

"Leader
Increase the number of companions by 1(to a maximum of 5) (Leader Skill)"

It ought to say a maximum of 6.

Again, it isn't that important, but it should be an easy fix and might save a new player some confusion.

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Mon May 29, 2017 9:43 am

Master Builder 007 wrote:This is such a small thing that I almost hesitate to post it, but I figure that it is simple to fix so it doesn't hurt to make a note of it.

The description for the leader skill is incorrect. It says:

"Leader
Increase the number of companions by 1(to a maximum of 5) (Leader Skill)"

It ought to say a maximum of 6.

Again, it isn't that important, but it should be an easy fix and might save a new player some confusion.

The reason it says to a maximum of 5 is because there can only be a max of 5 companions and 1 leader. They should probably change it to say something like "Increases number of party members by 1 (to a maximum of 6)" just to ensure people aren't confused in case a player does know what a companion is.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

paljar

Postby paljar » Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am

Richard wrote: They should probably change it to say something like "Increases number of party members by 1 (to a maximum of 6)" just to ensure people aren't confused in case a player does know what a companion is.

I was confused too, until someone in chat explained me

Return to “Bugs & Issues”