May 5th update not on amazon

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Ruwyn

May 5th update not on amazon

Postby Ruwyn » Sat May 06, 2017 5:41 am

Like the subject says. No update yet. I can log on very sporadically and only for a few min before it appears to desync from the server. Why drop on a Friday in the middle of raid....and missing 2x bonus time again.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: May 5th update not on amazon

Postby Shiroe » Sat May 06, 2017 6:20 am

Ruwyn wrote:Like the subject says. No update yet. I can log on very sporadically and only for a few min before it appears to desync from the server. Why drop on a Friday in the middle of raid....and missing 2x bonus time again.

The update was actually on the 3rd of may (wednesday), which was later than they hoped because of approval delays (patch notes listed package start date as the 2nd) . Not sure if it's still the case, but a while back another game reported that for some dumb reason Amazon didn't/doesn't start the approval process for their store until after the app is released into the google play store, so Amazon release lagging behind google play release is unavoidable with such a policy by Amazon...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Ruwyn

Postby Ruwyn » Sat May 06, 2017 6:29 am

Grrr.... I didn't have desyncing issues until the 5th so that's why it appeared to me that server side changed then. Thanks for the reply. Definitely can't control the approval process. Seems there is a need for previous version to continue to function for a short time, just from a customer service standpoint.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat May 06, 2017 6:35 am

Ruwyn wrote:Grrr.... I didn't have desyncing issues until the 5th so that's why it appeared to me that server side changed then. Thanks for the reply. Definitely can't control the approval process. Seems there is a need for previous version to continue to function for a short time, just from a customer service standpoint.

Well, at least it kept semi-functioning for you this time. There have also been updates where a change mandated the old client no longer be used and you'd have gotten a popup about needing to update instead of being able to login...
At such updates I think it's not uncommon for Amazon players to be locked out for at least a day until the update hits the Amazon store. :|
Hopefully Cloudcade reads this and pokes Amazon to hurry up, since Amazon is taking their time at 2+ days.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Ruwyn

Postby Ruwyn » Mon May 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Still no update available from Amazon. I get about 10 seconds of playtime a day when it actually finishes loading and before the sync issues start.

Version v1.1.24021

I just spent money on the game the week before too. Please light a fire under their asses please.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”