visual glitch: Melina learned "clone" spell

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

visual glitch: Melina learned "clone" spell

Postby Shiroe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 am

On the quest party selection screen. Looks like in front there's a Melina only doing the small movement animations and behind her is one doing both the small and the one big animation that each hero has...
Restarting the app did fix it, but I thought I'd report it anyway, since such spontanious cloning probably isn't too good for memory and CPU use...
Platform: Steam
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: visual glitch: Melina learned "clone" spell

Postby Feone » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 am

Evidently she's become aware of the Matrix that is Shop Heroes and is manifesting her powers as The One.

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:01 am

Thanks for the report, Shiroe - we'll look into it on our side! I suspect it's going to be a one-time occurrence, but if you happen to get it to reproduce, could you please let us know?

Prometheus
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Prometheus » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 am

It happened to me as well on Steam a while ago,
so definitely not something recent.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”